FreeCANADA.WIN

Until everyone gets their sea legs here,

A specific ".WinMegaThreads" Section that posts the Links to the those already popular MegaThreads might go a long way to boosting activity and drawing NEW people here and keeping them engaged.

1.) GAW's "Wins of the Day"
2.) Create a similar one for theDonald. (Someone would have to compile the hottest posts)
3.) Create a similar one for Omega. (Someone would have to compile the hottest posts)

It would help create some cross Forum connection, free up this sites Leadership to work on development and give the base here something to occupy their time until things really get rolling.

It would also help centralize membership conversation until everyone gets used to the new lay of the land. Especially us phone folk who have a qwerty and tiny screen .

I myself am spending lots of time exploring this place, rather than posting at the moment. I'm guessing many are doing the same.

I'm definitely up for contributing in this manner, in a few days... work is a bit hard for me until later this week, grrr

Canapede

Conspiracy-Factist
There are still a couple of subreddits I follow that has some people that are awake. I'll drop links in threads centered around Canadian issues. r/LockdownSkepticismCAN for example.

I think there are a ton of us out there that don't know where to find like minded people and are finally realizing that Reddit is a giant left-handed circle jerk

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
There are still a couple of subreddits I follow that has some people that are awake. I'll drop links in threads centered around Canadian issues. r/LockdownSkepticismCAN for example.

I think there are a ton of us out there that don't know where to find like minded people and are finally realizing that Reddit is a giant left-handed circle jerk
Canapedeyep. i found the other place from motherfuckingCBC. its hard to find something if you don't know exactly what you are looking for until you find it.

Canapede
It hasn't helped that people just can't afford to these days either. People used to be able to make a living with YouTube and offering alternative media. Without a form of income, many posters have become shills for product lines or ideals of a questionable nature, to say the least.

The ecosystem they relied on to generate followers; Reddit, Twitter, Facebook locked them out and then YouTube eliminated the income.

A few months ago, I had intention of exploring how creators were now adapting but got distracted by garbage.

Time to go back to hunting for those things again and refocus.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Hmm we can do some .wins of the day subforums? I suppose? Just for people to link good shit? Am I hearing you guys right?

Hmm we can do some .wins of the day subforums? I suppose? Just for people to link good shit? Am I hearing you guys right?
JordanPEDErson
GAW has a good Post called "Wins of the Day" and another for Weekly Discussion.

Their purpose was to isolate random posts outside of their General post area. It is a Large Summary of a variety of events in one concise Post.

If we developed an area for it here, for a different purpose, it could be used to generate a variety of activity by giving a series of "One Stop" Larger Scale Posts for newbies or mobile users to get a summary of what's going on quickly. As a mobile user, I notice it is harder to jump around here and it is more time consuming. My natural instinct is to gravitate to people I already talk to regularly. This is great for some things but if I wasn't already accustomed to everyone on here, as say a newbie, it would be daunting.

"Large Posts" could be housed under one section to Summarize important information for Newer Users for Topics such as;

Summary of biggest news stories going on, a list of content creators (especially alternate media) and a summary of their pages, what kind of apps to use, a company boycott list, weekly or daily highlights of the world. Etc. Etc.

Gunner, our resident shit poster, already has a following for his posts. Peeps like him and many of us who can create can maneuver easily but New Users may not be able to do so easily. They are the ones who will get lost in here.

This place has staggering potential due to our eclectic base and this sites ability to allow users to have their own personal spaces. It offers users who can create an opportunity to house their own material, like gunner. He already has his following going. What we need now is a space for those who are looking for information, easily at the beginnings of this adventure and are mobile or new. Those people are consumers of material and usually quiet without posting, the consumers, commenters, the followers.

I'll be setting up on my laptop this weekend to work on my own style and following the Gunners and others lead creating my own niche. But I can't do it on my phone and keep up with the entire crew without a PC.

This was a rushed reply before work, so hopefully it was clear enough in what I was gonna say.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
GAW has a good Post called "Wins of the Day" and another for Weekly Discussion.

Their purpose was to isolate random posts outside of their General post area. It is a Large Summary of a variety of events in one concise Post.

If we developed an area for it here, for a different purpose, it could be used to generate a variety of activity by giving a series of "One Stop" Larger Scale Posts for newbies or mobile users to get a summary of what's going on quickly. As a mobile user, I notice it is harder to jump around here and it is more time consuming. My natural instinct is to gravitate to people I already talk to regularly. This is great for some things but if I wasn't already accustomed to everyone on here, as say a newbie, it would be daunting.

"Large Posts" could be housed under one section to Summarize important information for Newer Users for Topics such as;

Summary of biggest news stories going on, a list of content creators (especially alternate media) and a summary of their pages, what kind of apps to use, a company boycott list, weekly or daily highlights of the world. Etc. Etc.

Gunner, our resident shit poster, already has a following for his posts. Peeps like him and many of us who can create can maneuver easily but New Users may not be able to do so easily. They are the ones who will get lost in here.

This place has staggering potential due to our eclectic base and this sites ability to allow users to have their own personal spaces. It offers users who can create an opportunity to house their own material, like gunner. He already has his following going. What we need now is a space for those who are looking for information, easily at the beginnings of this adventure and are mobile or new. Those people are consumers of material and usually quiet without posting, the consumers, commenters, the followers.

I'll be setting up on my laptop this weekend to work on my own style and following the Gunners and others lead creating my own niche. But I can't do it on my phone and keep up with the entire crew without a PC.

This was a rushed reply before work, so hopefully it was clear enough in what I was gonna say.
❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌
I haven't forgotten about this - I am looking for a way to rip content directly and embed it so no user action is required to view cross posts. If I can't figure it out we can try something else.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I haven't forgotten about this - I am looking for a way to rip content directly and embed it so no user action is required to view cross posts. If I can't figure it out we can try something else.
JordanPEDErsonThe Wins Of A Day requires an effort by one dedicated guy to comb through several news sources (and probably some of the Great Awakening threads) to find the stories. I imagine he's become pretty efficient at it, but, it's probably a bit time consuming.