My prepping reading collection and other stuff I find or used to find interesting

Home_

Son of the settlers

Everything I’ve collected online in my adult life. Things I’ve saved, archived and I guess at some point deemed necessary to preserve. Not to brag but I’ve impressed a number of survivalists with some of this material.

There’s a lot of dark stuff I used to find interesting and I’m not taking it out, all I can say is none of it is worth a single page in the Bible.

As for the relevant stuff, my gift to you all. This means a lot to me and if it can help just one person somewhere down the line then it was worth preserving.

Btw I’m an archivist by hobby so if there’s anything specific and niche anybody wants. that’s kind of my thing to track it down and would be happy to find for you.

Upvote 3

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
"if there’s anything specific and niche anybody wants. that’s kind of my thing to track it down and would be happy to find for you."

Secret info that exposes the Canadian Govt of wrong doing in mandating the vaccines please.

RightOfSask

Ga$$light R Us, Joyful Patriot Jabber
Just as a general tip:
Keep the most useful stuff for emergencies printed out. But as said only the most useful and essential stuff. The rest can be stored on an eInk PDF reader, which are not only affordable, but they also use only a minimum of energy. They can be easily recharged even with smaller solar panels or hand crank USB chargers.