Buck and Jo's * Update about possible reopening. Need all the help they can get. Thank you.

Cryptopede

Hello everyone,
I'm late posting this update. I have to admit I've been pretty demotivated and deflated recently. I saw this update and figured I should share, even though I think it's a fools hope at this point. I've tried to gain momentum with "Buck and Jo's" this last remaining piece of freedom in rural Ontario and the best I got was maybe a few thousand extra eyes on it. If this community still thinks it's worth fighting for, by all means please share this video and try to get it as much attention as possible. This was the last place my family was able to sit and eat with respect in a two hour drive from my house. Love to everyone here, you are helping me keep my sanity. Thank you for visiting/ helping/ donating in the past and thanks for anything that can be done from now on. Keep fighting the good fight, frens. God bless you all. -Cryptopede

UPDATE:
November 17, 2021by Stephen Hill, Organizer
Yes, Buck & Jo’s will be opening again, and the date depends on all of you Patriots and Freedom Fighters from around the world. We need your help now! Please view the video and share as much as you can as we prepare for the next wave of enforcement. Once/if this video hits 500,000 views we will unlock our doors and continue our video documentary of the fight to restore our Rights.
In order for us to open we need to hit a certain level of public awareness in order to ensure that enough Patriots and Freedom Fighters will show up to video record, and that traditional media will start to pay attention.
If you want to see a video of what happens next, we need to hit 500,000 views on this video of the first 4 enforcement attempts. Please take the time to view and share it so the world knows exactly what is happening in doug ford’s Ontario.
Do not lose Hope, and never disclose/discuss your vaccine status to anyone except your doctor.
May God bless, forgive, and protect those that trespassed upon us, as we will not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0cm-2FfPI
- compilation video.

Upvote 18

Cryptopede

Today by Stephen Hill, Organizer 11/30/21

Sorry, but we won’t be able to open on Saturday as we had hoped/planned. We can not hit the level of awareness required to move forward at this time. We are working on a “Free Press” website that will be launched in the coming days to try and help restore the balance of power in Ontario. We will need volunteers such as researchers, writers/reporters, video editors, etc. in the very near future.

This experience has confirmed what most of you already know about “mainstream media”. They aren’t “news”, they are entertainment divisions eager to pimp you out for likes and profit, and have zero intention of questioning or confronting those in power. They almost always promote the government’s agenda and always take taxpayer money whenever offered in return.

We need the re-emergence of a strong and independent Free Press in order to return the power to the people by having governments questioned and held to account. Many of you have seen the power of Wingham Free Press over the last 13 years, from disbanding the Wingham Police, resignations of senior staff & deputy reeve, exposing police and municipal corruption, saving the taxpayers millions of dollars. All done a near zero budget and with the power of questions and cameras. The truth needs to exposed in order for the complacent to wake up to the reality of today.

If you are interested in helping build and/or run a new Free Press to protect Ontario, please share this ASAP and follow Buck & Jo’s on FaceBook to keep up-to-date

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
Re-opening January 4th.

No masks allowed.

Cryptopede

Today by Stephen Hill, Organizer
Things have escalated and we are now being threatened with arrest. Heartbreakingly, we will be closed until further notice as we prepare for this next phase. Please share ASAP if you can to help increase awareness and support of the anti-segregation movement. Despite segregation officially being over/onhold for now in Ontario, your support is needed now more than ever. Please share ASAP as awareness and the truth have the ability to set us all free.

Buck & Joanne are being threatened with arrest unless we comply with an Ontario Court Of Justice summons and defend our anti-segregation stance and actions. We knew when we took our anti-segregation stand back in September that we had about a zero chance of winning against a Provincial government fueled by a hysterical, gullible, paranoid populace and our unlimited tax dollars. Your support has greatly increased our chances of winning this war to restore our Rights.

Segregation should NEVER be tolerated, period. Without your support and the protection of all the Patriots that showed up with cameras on the ready, we wouldn’t have made it this far. Most of you will never know how truly important and inspirational that was to us and the cause.

We have turned back on our GoFundMe for those that want to support our anti-segregation battle as things continue to escalate.

Further updates will be posted on our GoFundMe page and on FaceBook.

Cryptopede

Today by Stephen Hill, Organizer
Patriots, we need your help now, and in the coming days/weeks. We need all of you to download Zoom and free up the morning/day of 18Jan.
While everyone agrees we don’t stand a chance in court, including us, that is no reason to capitulate to tyranny and surrender our Canadian values.
Will you be telling future generations/grandchildren that you proudly fought segregation and did everything in your power to ensure every Canadian is treated equally, or lower your head silently in shame as you recall your former apathetic/cowardly inactions that destroyed so many businesses, communities and livelihoods?
Average estimates from lawyers to possibly beat this is close to $40,000. So it looks like we will be lawyer-less, and depending solely on the truth. The truth will set us free, if not, we will likely be getting a fine when/if we lose.
Please download Zoom and get familiar with it before the 18th. Please share on FB and get your friends and family to follow Buck & Jo’s on FB and download zoom.
Take your life back, then our country back, one street corner at a time if necessary.