A vax cult strawman that made me laugh.

D

Deleted member 689

A reminder of all the vaccinations I needed to earn a living, feed a family, enter a restaurant, enter a gym, enter a theatre, enter a library, enter a community centre, be able to board a plane or train, not be considered a granny-killing pariah, not be considered a second-class citizen in my own fucking country: Covid

Last edited by a moderator:

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
And the laws in Canada are such that these are not mandatory. Yes they are pushed hard, but are not mandatory.

No medical procedure, ever, for any reason, should be mandatory.

A parent or guardian should make a rational choice based on scientific evidence, familial experience, as well as their own perception of risk for the little humans in their care.

And each of us as adults should be making rational, health-related decisions about health-related interventions.

There is no right to be free of illness. And there's no right to not be harmed by another human being sharing the airspace with you. It's your own responsibility to be healthy.

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
i filled in the fuck you form before i sent the beasts to kinde. not necessarily anti-vax, just anti-authority. the govt tends to cure one of that shit. not the school board's business how i run my house.

Hirudinea

12" Member
Well I was circumcised too without being a drama queen but if somebody wanted to cut a piece of my dick off now I'd like a say in the matter.