Post any problems or bugs here!

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
KNOWN ISSUE:

Unable to imbed images or media (1st priority right now guys!) this feels like its a host issue having trouble with this one. I will get it sorted.

You can still upload files for viewing, but they cannot be imbedded as far as I can tell.

This has been fixed!

Last edited:

Hugh Wissh

How do I delete my account?

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter

Rusty Canuckleford

DEI = Death of European Identity
Conspiracy Factologist
Is there no “save post” feature on Xenforo?

TragicOptimistic

View previous replies…

HamPegsGunner

Not so much a bug as a request - can we change the colour scheme? Red and black is fucking ugly.

Also, is there a way to have images drop down without actually having to click on the thread, like in omega?

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Not so much a bug as a request - can we change the colour scheme? Red and black is fucking ugly.

Also, is there a way to have images drop down without actually having to click on the thread, like in omega?
IPegSpez
Yes, I will get to work on some other themes. They are user changeable but I only have two right now, this one and a light one that hurts everyones eyes LOL.

upload_2021-5-28_22-49-36.png

When I get a couple else going you can click this to change. Do you have any suggestions for colour scheme?

As far as drop down images - I don't think so. This is an older version of Xenforo and I am considering upgrading to XF2, and that feature is likely available.