A Few Feature Requests

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
If this forum isn't to be folded into the ".win" network, there's a few features from their layout which might benefit our forum here. Could these possibly be added here in the future?

May have missed a few, here's a pretty good list though:
  • Post flairs (there's a bunch of good ones on Patriots, The Great Awakening, and, OmegaCanada)
  • Saving posts in our own personal folders (they have three defaults, "Informative", "Memes", and a third which I've never used, and with the option of creating your own sub folders)
  • When we go to a user, from what I've seen we can only start a private chat/conversation if we click on their name in an ongoing thread, rather than, from their user page
  • Slightly longer word/character limit to post titles
  • When we go through our old posts/comments, it would be nice to see a preview of what was said, without having to open up each thread
  • An option to not automatically link YouTube videos and the such with the "media" feature when added to a comment or post (after a few times of this happening, I've figured out how to get around this in a round-about way by using the hyperlink feature & phrasing my sentences slightly differently)
I can take screen shots of most of these, if that would help.

These could all be minor improvements (provided they don't clutter up the screen too much). Overall, the forum is pretty great as is!

Last edited:

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
Hey sorry I missed this post. I'll go through it later and see what I can do. Pretty sure we are upgrading to newer forum software so may not be worth the effort to make these changes until the switch. Anything simple in here I will try to impliment.