Bear Spray Is Your Friend

.x8

Somewhat related, pepper spray can also be effective for closer encounters. Legally you can't buy pepper spray for self defense in Canada, but you can buy "Coyote/Dog" spray from Amazon. Bought one for my girlfriend for her to take whenever she needs to go out on her own.

Redman011

Bear spray from Crappy Tire has a super high pepper rating many times more powerful than regular pepper spray. Its been a few years since I did any bear safety courses for work so I cant remember exactly what the numbers are but... its superior to pretty much any other spray and will fuck up even the hardest man if you get his eyes.

.x8

Yes, but I'm not arguing that, my point was for portability so it can be carried with you (or your SO) daily. A can of bear spray is pretty big to carry around, at least for most women who are on the smaller side. Nothing wrong with carrying it while hiking or camping and at home to use in case of a home invasion.

A small canister of pepper spray can easily fit into someone's pocket for concealment. Bear spray canisters are big because the propellant needs to reach like 20+ feet away. If I gave my girlfriend a can of bear spray, she'd never take it with her.

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Just so you know, a small % (5-10%?) of people have (genetic?) /natural resistance to bear/pepper spray and have a much, much less reaction than the majority of people. Always have a back up with bear spray ...talking theoretically of course...
Works great on the 4 legged though.