Based Manitoba Businesses

Manipepe

In this thread I want to collect all based Manitoba businesses that will not be enforcing fasc-pass or other corona "rules":

Morfit:
The gym is no longer under health mandates. Masks are optional and we are at full capacity.
We will not be asking members about vaccination status, all members will continue to be treated with equal rights and respect.

Please make sure to support these businesses if you can., and help by expanding this list.

Upvote 8

Manipepe

Chaise Café & Lounge:

The owner is fucking based. They ask whether you self-identify as immune and will not ask for any proof. The best brunch place in Winnipeg, and I'm saying this based on going there pre-covid.

Monstrosity Burger:

They did not enforce fasc-pass, got ordered to close indoor dining. They are still open for take out. I went there and they won't say anything if you don't wear a mask, and the burgers are great!

Diana's Cucina Pizza:

They shut down their indoor eating in protest to fasc-pass. Take out only. The owner publicly spoke against the passports.

Mountain Bean Coffee Co:

Haven't been there yet, but heard they're tyranny non-compliant.

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
There might be some more here for you on this interactive freedom friendly businesses map: