Horse Paste Can someone share a link to a proven Canadian site for the purchase of IVERMECTIN?

(Ivermectin)

sep11insidejob

Or any info on how to use the paste, recommendation of brand and exact name on the box.

There is so little information for Canadians, in the US people buy it at walmart. Now even Amazo.ca is blocking it

Upvote 4

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Last edited:

LoLa

Hi everyone,

Just placed order today at:

A friend received his batch so legit.
Order on line, then a confirmation call with someone in India and then confirmed via email when shipped.

I like having a stash on hand in event it can help others and when the boosters start rolling out, you know.. like forever, I may take once a week for possible Frankenstein ingredient transmission preventive?
Not giving a fuck about a flu but may help with robust immunity.
Who knows.
Could be used for barter/trade?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Thank you.

Worth noting. There is a huge mark up on that. It can be made for well than < $1/pill as I understand it. That site is charging ~$7/pill (or $~3.2/pill for bulk) for the highest dosage.

I'll ask my friend how much they paid when they ordered internationally to get a better sense.

LoLa

Yup. Significant mark up.

Friend just back from Mexico.
Locals price for a pack of 4 x 6mg dose is 300 Pesos ( 18$ Can ) 4.50 ish a pill.

As more and more gringos are purchasing they’re jacking the prices too.

On the purchase link site posted earlier.. 10 pack cost works to 4.93$ a pill.
Higher pill count purchase decreases in individual pill cost.
ie: 30 pills ordered cost to 3$ a pop.
Still.. Mark up.

Rusty Canuckleford

DEI = Death of European Identity
Conspiracy Factologist
View previous replies…

LoLa

Not sure what that means .. unsecure site?

Spoke with rep in India after on line order to confirm mail out. It mails out from there ).
Then they do another call to you to confirm again lol.
Just received invoice from them under another company name which aligns with friends order process.

Anyways, will keep posted when it arrives.

Good info to have.