Ontario - any of you know where / how one could get I.v.e.r.m.e.c.t.i.n

KineticBattery

From my lookups online it seems like searches from Canada hit the most common brand S.t.r.o.m.e.c.t.o.l
got a bunch of search results mostly leading to firstmedstore dotcom and it looks kind of sketchy.
I am okay with getting the horse paste variant - i just don't know where.

Upvote 17
D

delete

I tried to order online.
That was a mistake.

Im going to try again only this time Im going to pay with Crypto.

Please if anyone can answer the OP and advise us on good places to buy STROMECTOL that would be amazing.

I refuse to see any Canadian Doctors if I get sick. (Id hide it) I also think my body would benefit from a dose of that stuff anyhow.

There is no hospital or doctors as far as im concerned. Not unless I find myself dying in agony and maybe still not even then.

That is how much I hate our government and medical system that I may prefer death over interacting with them.

KineticBattery

what happened with your attempt?

I am not looking to ask any local doctors for it either. I pretty much lost my GP when I recently told him I am unvaxxed and planned to remain so. I don't know what I will do if I actually get sick now and I don't mean with Covid, but with anything. I am at negative trust score for medical profession - the only thing I am holding on to is reminding myself that for some reason, they did have to do a government mandate to get all medical professionals vaccinated.
Perhaps that was merely an empty public gesture. Or maybe it says there are doctors out there who are resisting this shit too.

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
There are a few doctors resisting in Ontario who are vocal on Twitter. Dr Phillips (@DrP_MD) for example.

There are many options for alternative care, such as a naturopathic doctor. I would still show up to a hospital emergency room if it truly was an emergency.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I used to know a place in Ontario where you could get the horse gel/liquid form of it.

I have since heard that the government started cracking down on that loop hole of going to veterinarian stores to get it for your "pet" or "livestock" or whatever. Some (or all) places now require proof of ownership of the type of animal you are "buying it for" to get it.

There are still ways around this, like if you have a friend who owns a horse, cow, goat, or whatever.

I'll contact them later today (probably won't hear back until tomorrow, given the time), and see if this place is one of the ones which requires you to own an animal to buy it.

Alternatively, if you are in a rush (e.g., because you or someone you know has COVID/long-COVID/vaxx injury), DM me and I'll send you the info sooner so you can try yourself today.

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
There's been a concerted effort by the government to have it not in the public domain and google has cleaned it out of site in internet searches.

Ivermectin - you get it from a vet, say it's for your horse and then you change the dosage for your own weight. (Woops someone already posted this)

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
So the place I know of is Eaglewood Equestrian Supplies, based out of Port Credit (Mississauga). The brand is AVL. The 120mL bottle.

Screenshot from 2021-08-19 16-52-10.png

They are on backlog order (supposed to have supplies again in September):

Screenshot from 2021-08-19 16-52-33.png

It's probably a good idea to find another Canadian veterinarian/pet store which sells it, just in case all of those re-stocking bottles are accounted for, or, if the government blocks them from selling it by September/October.

I'm waiting to hear back from them whether you need proof of owning horse/cow/goat/etc..

They do have some over brands for sale, though, those are smaller quantities.

Neutral_admin

I spoke with my aunt, who actually does have livestock, and could get it easily. She told me of a contact of hers that ordered it from a site in india and it was legit. She mentioned that because I told her that that was all I could find.

You might want to try the human stuff from something like https://ivermectin24h.com/ or whatnot.

A quick note though, I haven't ordered from this site, and I do NOT know if they are legit or not.

davidwalker4152

Ziverdo Kit is a blend of three drugs : Zinc acetic acid derivation, Doxycycline, and Ivermectin. Zinc acetic acid derivation is a zinc supplement that gives fundamental supplements. Doxycycline is an anti-infection. It stops bacterial development by forestalling union of fundamental proteins expected by microscopic organisms to complete imperative capacities. Buy Ivermectin 12mg is an antiparasitic medicine. It works by restricting to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing their loss of motion and demise. This treats your disease.

DurhamChristian

From my lookups online it seems like searches from Canada hit the most common brand S.t.r.o.m.e.c.t.o.l
got a bunch of search results mostly leading to firstmedstore dotcom and it looks kind of sketchy.
KineticBattery6 weeks ago I drove down to Florida to stay with my mom (I am non-jabbed, and they let me thru without asking - there are patriots manning the border) .

While I was down there Tennessee legalized it's sale over the counter...so on my way back a couple weeks ago, I decided to stop into a CVS in Knoxville to see how that worked...

I walked up to the counter and asked for it and they told me they didn't have it yet...

So I am guessing I might have been a bit early - or maybe would have been better off trying a small mom/pop pharmacy.

Dawnygirl6980

KineticBatteryYes I actually have attained a tube of ivermectin from my local tractor supply outlet