How do I purge content/delete account? I need to bug out. I can no longer control my violent rhetoric. Need to stay off Social Media.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
If we don't have the means, we should.
We don't yet have the means, but we contacted a software developer about it today. He said he would look into it (and he's the one who developed the current software we use to delete accounts, so, it's just an expansion of his previous work, should be do-able).

In the meantime, one of the seven moderators can manually go delete all his posts
I believe he made another thread about this, and given our limited capability at this time to simultaneously purge & delete, we offered him a few options.

1. Account deletion, with the current mechanism, which doesn't purge all content
2. We could manually delete all of his content, then delete the account
3. He could manually delete all of his content, then delete the account

Presumably he went with option #1, given that this thread is still here.

I would have to go back and try to find the thread that we gave those options in to check (which might be a bit difficult, more on that in a moment ... alternatively, if he is still here, under a new account name, he can DM me and ask for it to be fixed).

Tracking down all of his posts (given that there is no user ID tagged to them anymore), would be tricky/tedious, but probably possible, if he had in fact requested #2 or #3. At this time, with the no-user-ID-tags, it would probably be much easier/quicker to find threads of his, than comments of his, for deletion-sake.

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Can I have a big red button at top of site, that when I hit 'self-destructs', deletes all my posts & threads just as turdeau's henchmen bust into my house taking the laptop away....