What do you guys think of Camper vans?

Twitter

Communist PR
Just curious been looking into camper vans that have a bed/kitchen when things go hardcore south, been looking at some oldies but wondering if anyone has experience with them or suggestions!

thanks!

Upvote 2

Redman011

Ive seen some pretty nice setups in the winter... people use that thin aluminum insulation padding stuff to overwinter in ft mcmurray.

If you could put a small wood stove in one you would be set.

To me that main issue is 1) Room for family and kids and 2) if things get shitty youll be all but forced to go thru police checkpoints as you wont have an off roading rig, and even if you did...

Redman011

Man thats a fuckin terrible plan omg

Redman011

@51star

Yes I would have atleast some intial idea of spots to go before hand with access to a river or creek. Also having access to firewood is essential.

id be preserving the mobility of my vehicle aswell incase of emergency.

The plan you just described will probably lead to starvation after a year or so.

0xEBFE

No experience with them. Known a few people with them and looked at some before. Very nice. The one problem I see with them, is getting fuel in the future.

LoLa

Just curious been looking into camper vans that have a bed/kitchen when things go hardcore south, been looking at some oldies but wondering if anyone has experience with them or suggestions!

thanks!
TwitterBeats a wet tent. Pimp it up for cold weather.
Looking for one as ‘get away’ adventure Van. aka.. bush exile.
Major price increases on all RVs/vans/boats and then seeing parts issues with supply chain fuckery.