Learn the Law, keep your Public Servants accountable

This is NOT legal advice.

1) Jurisdictionary Law Course
- Taught by Attorney with 35 years of law experience, course has been available since 1997
- A single hour with an attorney will cost you more than this entire course ($249 USD)
- No affiliate link or any affliation, I don't want a dime, I want to see Canadians be the men and women they are supposed to be! Countless people died for our rights and for rule of law. You only keep your rights if you exercise them!

2) Crow777 Interview with Dr. Graves (creator of Jurisdictionary)
- 1st hour is free

3) Learn how to write Affidavits and keep your public servants accountable
3a)
Alphonse Faggiolo - Youtube
3b) Website with very helpful documents (all free): www.iamhassentmetoyou.com
- Please read and understand what you are reading, these are amazing skills that you can take with you FOR LIFE!

4) Helpful Vaccine Declination Statement to Employer
- Attached to this post

-Source: https://www.crrow777radio.com/338-agent-j-has-a-moral-epiphany-and-leaves-her-field-in-honor/

5) Courts change laws.

- Learn how to file Injunctions. Write and file Motions.
- Learn how to write an Affidavit (Alphonse Faggiolo), attach it to a motion (Jurisdictionary), and make your employer and/or public servant accountable and liable for all of their actions.

- Canadian Bill of Rights (1960).
- Charter of Rights and Freedoms

Genetic Non-Discrimination Act

Canadian Human Rights Act

Canada Labour Code
(6) A policy committee shall have full access to all of the government and employer reports, studies and tests relating to the health and safety of employees in the work place, or to the parts of those reports, studies and tests that relate to the health and safety of employees, but shall not have access to the medical records of any person except with the person’s consent.

Less gloom and doom people!! We know the newspapers are propaganda. And the "mandates" are not law. Your employers and public servants are hoping you'll be fearful and cave in.
Keep crushing!

"But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!" - Luke 12:5

Upvote 19

With Vaccines and Masks, Affidavits can be used to great effect.
- Affidavits of Status (your body is your property - if you don't own it, is it owned by the state?), and Affidavit of Fact indicating:
- Battery, Assault (unwanted physical touch, or penetration of your body)
- Unwanted medical interventions

Rebuttal: "But It's for the benefit of the Public"

- I'm sorry, who is the Public? Am I not a part of the Public? State in Affidavit form, that their actions will cause harm and damage to you, do they have a contract [obligation] with me giving them the right to do what they want with my body? If not, how can they administer my body/property without rights?

Regardless of their response, the man/woman who has received your Affidavits must in return respond to them in Affidavit form, and rebut yours... point for point. Otherwise in Commercial Law, they have acquiested and tactility agreed. You can now attach them to a motions in a civil or criminal suit, and you make sure you them on the court record (listen to the Texas video for an example of this). Since they are unrebutted, and now on the court record (merely filing them is not on the record, they are simply on the court DOCKET), then they stand as evidence (fact) in court. You must now make them answer your affidavits. The court cannot "move" until they are answered. By knowing the law and rules of evidence, you can make sure the judge follows their rules. There are legal remedies if they don't!

But to really keep them accountable, we have the entire body of law at our finger tips. Civil Laws/Rules/Statutes and Common Law that we, the People, must hold them accountable to.

Using:
- Affidavits, Court Reporters, Certified/Registered Mail, Process Servers, BAR Grievances, Judicial Complaints (to recuse judges that ignore their own law/statues/rules!), Notices of Liability, Pay Schedules, Criminal and Civil Complaints, Motions, Injunctions....

Affidavits used to draw out a living man/woman to testify and rebut your affidavit with theirs (an Affidavit must be rebutted - fact for fact) is extremely powerful as it exposes someone to PERSONAL liability. It prevents people from hiding behind Corporate Fictions (aka Corporations designated at persons, but only exist on paper, and thus cannot testify in court - as every Affidavit in court must have the ability for the Affiant to be cross-examined in court, and as far as I know, a piece of paper cannot testify!!).

However, an Affidavit is still hearsay until it is transferred from the court docket, and read/placed on the court record.

There is a recording from this past year in Alphonse's YT channel in the UK where a man merely asking a CROWN prosecutor, "Who is the principal that provided you agency?", and telling the prosecutor "if you don't have a principal that can testify that you are acting on their behalf, then you are liable for all the actions you are taking against me" (as a agent cannot testify for their agency, only the principal can). The man was asking for the prosecutor's legal standing (showing that they were injured by the actions of the accused). The prosecutor removed themselves from the case.

The same is true for this court case in Texas (also Alphonse's YT channel):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lW8DnNa4Y

Understand the Rules of Evidence (Canada has an Evidence Act), and what is hearsay vs what are admissible forms of evidence.

Do NOT let a lawyer testify against you without putting them under oath!!! Make them liable for everything they say. Object to it, and require the court to place them under oath. If the judge doesn't, ask them if they allow hearsay as evidence in their court. You can cite Canadian Evidence Act references. Mention for the record that the "judge is allowing hearsay against me, and is violating and is in noncompliance of STATUTE". Get a recording of the transcript, write up a judicial complaint against the judge, attach: the transcript, your affidavit of status and affidavit of fact, and notice of liability for violating your constitutionally protected/guaranteed rights (the law doesn't grant you rights, they are not constitutional rights, your rights are self-evident and come from God/Nature/your Creator, they are protected/guaranteed by law). This will ding the judge's indemnity insurance. Send the complaint to as many eyes as possible, and a judge acting in noncompliance with their code of ethics/policies and the law will result in your request for them being recused from the case to be a clear decision.

I think as a starter, it is important to understand (and I am no expert):
- Probable Cause
- Legal Standing
- Jurisdiction (A court must establish - Personal Jurisdiction and Subject Matter Jurisdiction) - For personal jurisdiction a plantiff/appellant is to serve you papers via a Process Server, not merely a letter in the mail. Those Canadian Census letters with NO man/woman name, who was it addressed to? Did people just assume that since it was addressed to the household, that therefore it
- Legal Definitions (Black's, 4th or 6th edition, Ballantine's, Bouvier's Law Dictionary), and "words of art" (Words that have a specific legal definition, but a completely different common English/colloquial meaning. Whenever there is a difference between the two, the legal definition always applies in court!).
- What is a Contract
- Liability
- Motions
- Injunctions
- How to write a criminal complaint

The government is not your master. They are, in their very laws, stated as PUBLIC SERVANTS. Their power is only what is allowed via statutes/laws/regulations.

If the law is unjust, the courts one source of remedy for this. There are Maxims of Law, Laws of Equity, Common Law, and Natural Law.

Natural Law is not "Freeman on the Land" either. The Supreme Court of Canada has an article on this very topic too:

Insofar as unwritten fundamental law is regarded as an assertion of the supremacy of natural law, right reason or universal principles of political morality and human rights over legislation, it is part of a rich intellectual tradition that had informed common law thinking from medieval times, through the English and American revolutionary ages, and into the high Victorian era of empire out of which Canada’s written constitution emerged
M. D. Walters “The Common Law Constitution in Canada: Return of Lex non Scripta as Fundamental Law” (2004), 51 U.T.L.J. 91 at 136.

Mandates are the lowest rung. When people and those working for corporations or as public servants act in unlawful ways, but they expose themselves to massive liability. It is all written in law. We just need to use the tools in front of us to

I am not an expert, but I for one am willing to put in the work:
- Jurisdictionary ---> fundamentals of law/evidence/motions
- Alphonse's YT / (iamhassentmetoyou.com) Website / Telegram group (see link from YT videos) --> Community, people fighting for their rights

Also check out:
- Randy Kelton (Rule of Law Radio), can also find an interview with him on Crow777 --> we can thank him for getting a criminal compliant against the Texas governor sent before the Grand Jury, and lighting a fire under the other governors in the US
- David R Myrland (for writing criminal cases, mostly US)
- Canadian Jurisprudence
- Canadian cases and Supreme Court rulings (even the old ones from the 1800s!, I have seen a 2014 case reference an 1890s case). All cases are in the public domain
- Sample criminal complaints. There are many US ones, I am sure we can find Canadian ones too. As Randy says, most lawyers don't write their complaints from scratch, and he copies 90% of the structure from existing cases.
- Learn how to write from Judges that have made equitable rulings and written detailed court decisions

Lastly, it would be of great service to Canadians if we restored our own Grand Jury (was abolished in the 1980s).

Nothing above is legal or law advice.