Welcome Newcomers!

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Welcome to all of the newcomers of late.

Upon request, we have some forum information here, via FAQs:

And some forum features are highlighted here:

Feel free to ask any questions as well.

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long! The writing on the wall has been there at OC for at least 6 months, but with the snap election he who shall not be named has literally transformed OC into an official CPC forum...colour scheme change, a pro CPC banner, and rules updated to make promoting the PPC a bannable offence. Unfortunately my metacanada/OC/Patriots username had too many characters so I had to make a new one, but it's great to see so many familiar names here! Thanks for putting together this welcome page Conservationist!

What is the clown counter? Am I missing something because I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
If you click the "Forums" tab it will take you to the forum overview. In the top right we have the clown counter which counts all clown related reacts given across the whole forum. It's just for fun haha!

Sorry about the character limit on names. If they are too long they wrap strangely and it breaks the username apart. Tried to make em as long as possible without making the text too small.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 394

My first post here was just a censorship test. Glad to see it passed. This truly is a forum for free speech, unlike OC.