Important Calling all Ontarians: Let's get together now [Date and Location now set]

The timeline is accelerating and the most important thing any of us can do at this point is networking. We need to meet likeminded people face to face, get an idea that we aren't alone, discuss things that can't be talked about online, exchange information that shouldn't be shared online, etc.

I was considering trying to set up a group camping trip to Alberta for the fall, but I know that most would probably never make it, and they are now actively working against interprovincial travel. Also probably shot my thoughts of moving there next summer in the foot as well. So it's time to work towards something a bit sooner and closer to home.

I have a location here on the lower Bruce Peninsula in mind, reasonably removed from the insanity, low profile, not popular outside of locals, easy access, and free. I will DM the location to those interested, though it doesn't have to be that location. We'll be having a "family BBQ and swim day." For FreeCanadaDay Wink wink. But for real though, bring kids if you got em. The more informal the better.

If you're interested, lets discuss a date and time here for sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. I can be there pretty much any day, morning to sundown. If even one of you wants to meet up, I'll be there. But lets try and schedule something everyone can make it for.

I also encourage people in other provinces to step up and try to organize something similar. With the passports coming into play this is moving well beyond anonymous internet forum dialogue.

Date: Sep 2nd

Time: 10am to Sundown

If you'd still like to be invited, comment below or send me a DM.

Last edited:
Upvote 50
The timeline is accelerating and the most important thing any of us can do at this point is networking. We need to meet likeminded people face to face, get an idea that we aren't alone, discuss things that can't be talked about online, exchange information that shouldn't be shared online, etc.

I was considering trying to set up a group camping trip to Alberta for the fall, but I know that most would probably never make it, and they are now actively working against interprovincial travel. Also probably shot my thoughts of moving there next summer in the foot as well. So it's time to work towards something a bit sooner and closer to home.

I have a location here on the lower Bruce Peninsula in mind, reasonably removed from the insanity, low profile, not popular outside of locals, easy access, and free. I will DM the location to those interested, though it doesn't have to be that location. We'll be having a "family BBQ and swim day." For FreeCanadaDay Wink wink. But for real though, bring kids if you got em. The more informal the better.

If you're interested, lets discuss a date and time here for sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. I can be there pretty much any day, morning to sundown. If even one of you wants to meet up, I'll be there. But lets try and schedule something everyone can make it for.

I also encourage people in other provinces to step up and try to organize something similar. With the passports coming into play this is moving well beyond anonymous internet forum dialogue.

Date: Sep 2nd

Time: 10am to Sundown

If you'd still like to be invited, comment below or send me a DM.

Last edited:
I doubt we can make it, but I am open about living in the GTA and my family is very much open to meeting people. If you have kids, especially, I would be super interested in meeting up. I am worried my son will lose his little friends once they start vaccinating the under 12s, and he's homeschooled anyway so socializing is hard.

I can offer homemade baked goods, and we live right by some very nice parks :)

Not to hijack your thread too much. I wish we could make it up there, but it's not looking good with my husband's work schedule to be able to get away, unfortunately.

View previous replies…
@porterlacroix , I'm also in the GTA. Keep in touch for any rallies, protests etc. I saw Bernier is having a rally in etobicoke on Tues morning. I'm going to see if I can make it there. If you are able to go it would be great to connect.

I'm in the same boat as you with not being able to head up north.

View previous replies…

CanadianAnonHere

Awake & Active
@porterlacroix It’s not the place it once was. The Trenton area is beautiful! Ontario is stunning, in all its Seasons. I wish that, on the whole, the people living here actually gave a shit about it, instead of complaining about living in Ontario, or Canada. I don’t really think that Toronto/GTA is really Ontario or Canada anymore, though. Shame. Anyway, old argument. I hope you can find some of the beauty here. There are some nice places, (especially without the people :) ) Welcome!

@CanadianAnonHere honestly I love my country and this situation has turned me into more of a patriot than I ever was. THAT SAID, I would leave Ontario if I could solely because the cost of living is beyond parody at this point.
I love love love the outdoors here though. When I didn’t live in the city, I went hiking multiple times a week. Heaven.

Chobes

Based Member
I'm conflicted over homeschooling our kids. I feel like they would resent being taken away from their friends and my son even has his first girlfriend. If they push for kids to be vaccinated then it will probably extend to organized sports making it too much isolation.

View previous replies…

Neutral_admin

Kids date girls from other schools and have friends from other schools all the time.

What's the difference between homeschooling and just going to different schools?

Chobes

Based Member
@Neutral_admin

Just the fact they've been at the same school for years and have a whole gang of friends that meet up and play together everyday. Even with play dates and stuff the kids would feel like outcasts. I would love to have them homeschool personally.

I was homeschooled and had the same friends my whole childhood and teen years, also homeschooled. Because we all had such flexible schedules we got great deep memories together and went on weekend trips with each other’s families, etc.

I am not in touch with them now but that’s because I became Catholic and virtually everyone I grew up with got more and more and more left wing as time wore on

Chobes

Based Member
Shit let me know when the next beer night is if its around the nigra peninsula.

View previous replies…
Alright, I am tentatively considering September 2nd, since no one has suggested any specific dates yet. That's a Thursday, if weekends work better, let me know. Weekdays are much lower traffic, and less likely to have some other group show up.

I'll set an official date in 72 hours on Wednesday and DM all interested parties the exact location so concrete plans can be made.

Chobes

Based Member
1629057601613.png

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

View previous replies…

TE27Levin

Yeah the rapid growth of this place makes me think its a glowing honey pot.

View previous replies…

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
We've been around for about 3 months. Just starting to hit that critical mass where there is enough people talking about it we are getting a lot of new members. Also been getting some traction with Ragin Dissident crew in the last couple days, adding to our growth. We are keeping a close eye on new user registrations as it's a concern for me too. I don't want to grow too fast or the chance for bad actors overwhelming the board grows.

Don't worry, the group here is legit so far. It's newcomers we will have to remain vigilant for.
Relevant thread about this very topic:

RedDot76

Insightfull Chobes, and highly on-point. I responded to IP earlier that I'd be open to a face-to-face meet at a Peninsula get-together. That said, I'm deeply anti-social(media) and highly reluctant to trade ANY personal info with online aquaintances. Not sure how IP will manage contact logistics (or if it's even a concern). Homework for tonight: See "FBI infiltration of Michigan Gov Gretchin Whitmer kidnapping plot".

View previous replies…
Contact logistics are simple: I provide the location, people show up, or not. That's specifically why I chose the location I did, it doesn't require anyone to upfront any information at all, and should not leave any trail whatsoever of who we are or what we were doing there.

After all it's just a picnic and swim day. Good place for kayaks too, if the weather is right.

That said, if I tried to convince y'all to kidnap a corrupt politician, where would we even start? There's too damn many!

ZenMonk

Based Member
Depends on the day as I'm on vacation right after that date but working on the current suggested one.

I like to take time off when school starts for the year.

Chobes

Based Member
Do we get name tags that are just screen caps of our most offensive posts?

I'll leave that up to the attendees.

View previous replies…

Black Sheep

Black Sheep INC.
I'm in Elgin county I'll meet up, but how the fuck are we all going to know we are not infiltrated?

BaklavaBobcat

I think you gotta assume that’s already happened.

View previous replies…

Black Sheep

Black Sheep INC.
Well I'm a noob here so I don't expect much trust nor do I expect it but I do agree that we should meet because chatting on here only does so much, people like us need to be organized and not like the ding dongs that stormed capital hill no offence but if I'm ready to meet up and see if we can do something about what's going on we better be highly organized because the first time we look stupid will be the end...
I've fucking had enough of what's happening and prepared to give up everything to change things. I can't just sit by anymore and do nothing except bitch on a forum

I'm interested but I'm new enough here that I'm a bit apprehensive, as others maybe are about me. Would probably be better to meet in smaller local groups first but there isn't time to do that before Thursday. I'm in the GTA and could give a few people a ride.

D

Deleted member 108

Interesting. So how did the Ontario leg of the trip go?

Well a couple people showed and we had a good chat. No agitators. Kids were utterly exhausted by the end of the day.

View previous replies…
I drove up from the GTA and met isolated_patriot and his family and another guy whose handle I can't recall. It was alphanumeric and I wasn't about to write it down. Maybe you can comment here Mr. A so we know for sure. I see you're in Niagara, Chobes. Let me know if you do another meetup. I.p. should vouch for me (and I will him).

RedDot76

Well. it seems my paranoia got the better of me. I couldn't be happier to be wrong about the heat potential for the meet-up. Sounds like attendance was limited, but glad you all had a good day and got to put faces to the handles. In retrospect, I'm sorry I missed it, but I always respect the spidy-senses. Thanks again IP for the efforts. And glad the kids fun'd themselves out. They are what this is all about after all. Best ...rd