Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No although I try to keep up with news

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No but I'm quite isolated from general news

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
What do you remember about Pope Benedict?

I am not Catholic. It came as a surprise to me to hear that he died earlier this year. I don't follow MSM and was pretty busy earlier this year, but none of my alternative news sources brought it to my attention.

Did you know of his death?

DEUS_VULT

Based Member
Pope Benedict was one of the few good popes in the modern era. He saw the Catholic Church was dying for decades and realized all of the modernizations from Vatican II, etc., were actually pushing people away from the Church instead of trying to draw in young people.

Because he wanted the Church to return to its more traditional conservative roots, I remember the mainstream left wing media hating on him excessively. They brought up the fact he was in the Hitlerjugend and tried to twist that around into some negative thing, even though that is awesome and makes him one of the most based popes ever. Braindead normies who do not pay attention to anything other then the mainstream media probably just remember him for being in the Hitler Youth and the memes of his face over Emperor Palpatine's body, which was the globalist's intention.

He was forced to resign as pope in 2013 by the communists in the Catholic Church which my understanding is a violation of the Church policy which states that the pope must serve for life or until they are on the verge of dying, but Benedict stayed alive for 10 more year after being forced to resign. Pope Francis took over and he is of course an obvious satan worshipping globalist pedophile.

If Europeans had a strong Catholic Church it would act as another option for people to turn to for solace when faced with the globalist death cult. When people saw their countries being flooded by an army of murderous and rapacious "migrants" they would reject the globalist cult and get strength from the Church community which is a part of traditional European culture. They would have a place to organize themselves and fight back against the invasion.

So it was important for the globalists in Europe to corrupt the Church so that as Europe gets invaded, the only belief system that people have to turn to is the globalist death cult which tells them they are evil sinners if they do not enjoy seeing their countries invaded and their people raped, robbed and murdered. Pope Francis kisses the feet of migrant rapists and tells European Catholics that the right Christian thing to do is let their countries be destroyed and allow the invaders to genocide the European population. Motherfucker is pure evil.

I do remember hearing about Benedict's passing when it happened, but it was buried in the media. He died on the 31st of December in 2022 which was New Years eve so the holiday probably overshadowed his death, most people partying and getting drunk, as well as all of the other shit going on in the world. By the time people were back on schedule after the first week of January his death was already out of the news cycle.

Last edited:
If there was a strong catholic church, it would have taken a stand against closing churches since that's never happened before.

Many times in history, through wars, famines, and plagues the church has remained open because it's duty was to God.

The plan would never have worked with a strong catholic church.

Hirudinea

12" Member
"If Europeans had a strong Catholic Church it would act as another option for people to turn to for solace when faced with the globalist death cult."

That could be said of Christianity in general, which is why there has been such a concerted attack on it for the past century.

But if you think that the Catholic Church will keep Europe white, well they have new customers, watch this.

Protestantism should have stood up as well, absolutely, but that's not a singular unified organization like Cathalocism. If the Pope had said "no" then 70% of the Catholic churches would have immediately followed suit. And that would have been nearly all of Central and much of South America, much of western Europe, and not a small portion of Canada and the US.

Protestantism needed individual churches and a several dozen of the largest organizations to stand up, and remarkably few did. There's almost been more pushback against globohomo within the catholic church just because sedavaticanism is growing.

Schisms and divisions aside, Catholicism has been a backbone of western Christianity at many points in history and remains so in a very large part of the world today.

It only took usurping one fairly small group within the Vatican itself to take out a huge chunk of Christian resistance in advance.

Africa is the fastest growing region of Christianity period right now. And they also just happened to be pretty resistant to the globohomo mask and vaccine push. Nigerian protestants are now sending missionaries to the US.