A hello of sorts

N

NavyCuda

I'm hailing from Canada. I was banned from canadiangunnutz under false pretenses. I was banned from omegacanada under false pretenses. I was banned from LinusTechTips forum because when I got a warning for giving someone the truth, I told the moderator to stick it up their ass. Permabanned.

I ran my own forum(xenforo licence) called projectilethrowers.ca, now dead. I was focusing on the idea that Canadian Firearms owners need to network and expand our reach. However that community is almost exclusively pro-CPC and they don't want to hear any ideas other than vote CPC.

I think freecanada.win is a good idea but you're looking for the wrong association. Let's first look at the administrative issues on .win. The admins are too hands off and you're also tied to a database that is out of your control. Given the federal government has already decided the Proud Boys are a terror entity, it is reasonable to conclude that as the Democrats start to focus on patriots the Liberals will blanket all the .win communities.

Look a lot of people are pissed off and frankly one of our biggest issues in Canada is splintering. The firearms community is terrible for it. The car community is terrible for it. The dog breeding community... well... they're crazy, so let's not talk about how I know that.

Do you have an overall goal for freecanada.win or is it another place to just vent and make noise? I had an overall goal for projectilethrowers but allowing pure free speech stopped all growth and eventually shed all our users. Then I shut it down. This is something that you must recognize. If you want to maintain a community it must have some rules. In that regard Ham isn't wrong about omegacanada, it's just that he's a douche and using the rules against people for his own gain.

N

NavyCuda

N

NavyCuda

Let's make an example. You have a new member who is clearly intelligent but also spams their beliefs in every thread and place they can. When you say hey, maybe just chill out for a while people are getting irritated. Then that same member decides, okay, I'll follow that guidance but I'll find another way around it. Spams all kinds of other offense, but legal content. It's a major slippery slope you're absolutely right, but it's a fact of life. Pure free speech only works in the home, it must be protected, but at the same time Communities must be able to have a core code of conduct that aligns with the goals of the community.

There are places where we can be dirty mechanics and talk about how we last three strokes and our wives don't even notice what's going on, but there are also places where we need to have a civilized discussion about a course of action.

I want to know what this place is going to be. When I clicked the link to omegacanada at the top just to see what would happen, I'm sorry but that was fucking disgusting and you're going to turn people off with that. The only reason I came back after clicking that link is that our home is under communist rule and pretty soon there will be nothing that can be done about it.

If I want to bitch all day about nothing getting done, I can go to any of the number of firearms forums, or patriots.win or just walk around in circles and mumble.

We need to organize and come up with a game plan to take Canada back within all the lawful means afforded to us. How will we get solid PPC candidates vetted and elected? I tried to be a candidate for the PPC in my riding, make no mistakes there was massive racism in the EDC and one person ended up buying their candidacy. I agree with Max but the organizational capacity of the PPC is just not there. Shit, in general Canadians couldn't organize a blow job at a cock suckers convention. The good thing is, our government has the same problem, so if the Americans wake up, we might be okay. I don't want to rely on the Americans because that means believing Q is a real thing. So... what is the plan?

View previous replies…
D

Deleted member 108

Let's make an example. You have a new member who is clearly intelligent but also spams their beliefs in every thread and place they can. When you say hey, maybe just chill out for a while people are getting irritated. Then that same member decides, okay, I'll follow that guidance but I'll find another way around it. Spams all kinds of other offense, but legal content. It's a major slippery slope you're absolutely right, but it's a fact of life. Pure free speech only works in the home, it must be protected, but at the same time Communities must be able to have a core code of conduct that aligns with the goals of the community.

There are places where we can be dirty mechanics and talk about how we last three strokes and our wives don't even notice what's going on, but there are also places where we need to have a civilized discussion about a course of action.

I want to know what this place is going to be. When I clicked the link to omegacanada at the top just to see what would happen, I'm sorry but that was fucking disgusting and you're going to turn people off with that. The only reason I came back after clicking that link is that our home is under communist rule and pretty soon there will be nothing that can be done about it.

If I want to bitch all day about nothing getting done, I can go to any of the number of firearms forums, or patriots.win or just walk around in circles and mumble.

We need to organize and come up with a game plan to take Canada back within all the lawful means afforded to us. How will we get solid PPC candidates vetted and elected? I tried to be a candidate for the PPC in my riding, make no mistakes there was massive racism in the EDC and one person ended up buying their candidacy. I agree with Max but the organizational capacity of the PPC is just not there. Shit, in general Canadians couldn't organize a blow job at a cock suckers convention. The good thing is, our government has the same problem, so if the Americans wake up, we might be okay. I don't want to rely on the Americans because that means believing Q is a real thing. So... what is the plan?
NavyCuda
So a long winded method of saying you want to build a resistance movement. Yes?

N

NavyCuda

So a long winded method of saying you want to build a resistance movement. Yes?
Zhongda
Well I tried for fifteen years in the firearms community but so many of them move in lock step with the CPC even when they're mad at them.

So yes, I'm long winded and have a powerful voice... it's a blessing and a curse.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter

We need to organize and come up with a game plan to take Canada back within all the lawful means afforded to us. How will we get solid PPC candidates vetted and elected? I tried to be a candidate for the PPC in my riding, make no mistakes there was massive racism in the EDC and one person ended up buying their candidacy...........So... what is the plan?
NavyCuda
Well I can't answer your first question because my general plan was to let the community sort that out. We have some cool polling functionality here that can help us. As for the OmegaCanada link, well maybe I can take that down it was fuckin' hilarious if you ask me.

As far as what the plan is for PPC candidates and taking back Canada - I will have to leave that in your and other members capable hands. I am putting in time running the platform so I am hoping you guys can help me sort this out yourselves. Make threads. Discuss these things. If you want subforums for certain things, like PPC politics, ask in Suggestions.

I'm willing to try to do whatever you guys want if it is in my power to do so.

View previous replies…
N

NavyCuda

Well I can't answer your first question because my general plan was to let the community sort that out. We have some cool polling functionality here that can help us. As for the OmegaCanada link, well maybe I can take that down it was fuckin' hilarious if you ask me.

As far as what the plan is for PPC candidates and taking back Canada - I will have to leave that in your and other members capable hands. I am putting in time running the platform so I am hoping you guys can help me sort this out yourselves. Make threads. Discuss these things. If you want subforums for certain things, like PPC politics, ask in Suggestions.

I'm willing to try to do whatever you guys want if it is in my power to do so.
JordanPEDErson

I'm not specifically suggesting the PPC. They come with some baggage unfortunately. Canadian media have already successfully painted them as racist and there are just enough real racists in the PPC that there are going to be some major struggles there.

The plan I have been presenting to the firearms community for the last fifteen years is essentially this: Pool our resources in one riding and elect a purely pro-gun MP. This MP would obviously be ineffective but it would be a major message to the CPC and it would be free airtime to get our message out. The resources needed to accomplish that goal are huge, like buy a house in the lower mainland huge.

So I'm curious about this place, as I was about omegacanada but that place was such a shit show from the start there was no point in speaking up.

My suggestion would be, have a serious discussion with your staff and then the community on a core set of fundamental rules. Decide on a focus for the community, then build around that. I too tried to have the community organically grow, ended up with a huge number of sub forums and not enough posts to keep them alive.

I think, given we all come from .win communities our overriding concern is the Communist threat to our Home and Native Land.

D

Deleted member 108

I'm not specifically suggesting the PPC. They come with some baggage unfortunately. Canadian media have already successfully painted them as racist and there are just enough real racists in the PPC that there are going to be some major struggles there.

The plan I have been presenting to the firearms community for the last fifteen years is essentially this: Pool our resources in one riding and elect a purely pro-gun MP. This MP would obviously be ineffective but it would be a major message to the CPC and it would be free airtime to get our message out. The resources needed to accomplish that goal are huge, like buy a house in the lower mainland huge.

So I'm curious about this place, as I was about omegacanada but that place was such a shit show from the start there was no point in speaking up.

My suggestion would be, have a serious discussion with your staff and then the community on a core set of fundamental rules. Decide on a focus for the community, then build around that. I too tried to have the community organically grow, ended up with a huge number of sub forums and not enough posts to keep them alive.

I think, given we all come from .win communities our overriding concern is the Communist threat to our Home and Native Land.
NavyCuda
10 years ago I would have jumped at this. In the current day with the current situation. There is no trust any longer. Any movement becomes infiltrated and dies. And even those "on your side" are secretly plotting against someone else. The nature of humanity in its most naked form.

I'll wish you luck, however as I do wish for you to succeed. But, resident Black Pill knows it will fail. Someone will become butthurt and run to the law. They will investigate and the resistance becomes the fleeing. Is what it is.

N

NavyCuda

10 years ago I would have jumped at this. In the current day with the current situation. There is no trust any longer. Any movement becomes infiltrated and dies. And even those "on your side" are secretly plotting against someone else. The nature of humanity in its most naked form.

I'll wish you luck, however as I do wish for you to succeed. But, resident Black Pill knows it will fail. Someone will become butthurt and run to the law. They will investigate and the resistance becomes the fleeing. Is what it is.
Zhongda
Not going to disagree with you. I recently had a mild blow up at GOC and basically said the community is hopeless. The honest truth is I've given up. My great grandfather served in WWI, my grandfather served in WW2... and I've reached the point of throwing in the towel. It's not in me to be violent. I love the mechanical aspect of firearms but I'm squeamish, I hate blood, I like to be left alone. No one else will speak up for me though, so I have no choice but to get noticed. So I test the waters, and you're probably right, this is likely another place to doom about the fact none of us will take steps to try and change things. Myself included. There is no point trying to organize this if there is no chance of getting the resources. In fifteen years I never got ONE pm about my plan, how we could move forward, what we could do.

I would have had to admit I don't have a clue, but I've never been put into the position to even have to answer those questions honestly.

D

Deleted member 108

Not going to disagree with you. I recently had a mild blow up at GOC and basically said the community is hopeless. The honest truth is I've given up. My great grandfather served in WWI, my grandfather served in WW2... and I've reached the point of throwing in the towel. It's not in me to be violent. I love the mechanical aspect of firearms but I'm squeamish, I hate blood, I like to be left alone. No one else will speak up for me though, so I have no choice but to get noticed. So I test the waters, and you're probably right, this is likely another place to doom about the fact none of us will take steps to try and change things. Myself included. There is no point trying to organize this if there is no chance of getting the resources. In fifteen years I never got ONE pm about my plan, how we could move forward, what we could do.

I would have had to admit I don't have a clue, but I've never been put into the position to even have to answer those questions honestly.
NavyCuda
Alright, for the sake of argument I will go over some details.

First of all you need land. The larger the plot of land the better.

Once land is obtained you will need supplies. A very large stockpile of supplies at that. Foodstuffs, water, weapons.

Once supplies have been allocated, you will then need bodies. Bodies to train for the upcoming general action, both mentally and physically.

Once you have bodies, you will then need to plan. And the plan must have many test runs to ensure all those within that are properly trained and able to carry out the plan. With backups in place.

Once you have the plan, then you have the action.

Quite frankly this can be done easily in any area that is very distant from the city and other humans. An enclave with its own force to assert authority and rules. Beyond Canadian law.

Now I will erase all of that by saying this, simply put. We have no leaders, no Generals to lead the bodies. We have no land, as it is all Crown Land. We have no supplies as we are all individually stockpiling for ourselves. We have no soliders as they have no taste for combat. Truth be told, no matter the anger or rage. It is one thing to punch someone out. Quite another to drive a knife with strength into someones sternum effectively killing them and letting them bleed out as you move to attack the next enemy.

War is real, friend. War is hard. Are you able to kill? Are you able to truly hate your enemy to a point where you would wipe them off the face of the planet with no regrets and look yourself in the mirror knowing you are a hero?

Please read this deeply and understand. There will be no resistance. Is it required? Yes. Will it happen? No.

TragicOptimistic

[]

NavyCudaI don't want to rely on Americans because Canada needs to rely on itself.

View previous replies…
D

Deleted member 108

[]

I don't want to rely on Americans because Canada needs to rely on itself.
TragicOptimistic
We agree to disagree here. The Americans are loaded to the teeth. And unless we start going after the massive amount of gangs in the major cities merely to pillage all their weapons and ammunition. We will need supplies from somewhere.

Got plenty down south.

TragicOptimistic

We agree to disagree here. The Americans are loaded to the teeth. And unless we start going after the massive amount of gangs in the major cities merely to pillage all their weapons and ammunition. We will need supplies from somewhere.

Got plenty down south.
ZhongdaI mean that's a fair point but I'm pointing out more that were too passive aggressive and need to work on being tougher as a country

N

NavyCuda

@Zhongda I think there is a misunderstanding between us. I’m talking politically. By the time a physical resistance is needed there will be no safe place to organize online.

I’m being real, we have to pray our electoral system is not compromised and we can lawfully take our country back.

D

Deleted member 108

@Zhongda I think there is a misunderstanding between us. I’m talking politically. By the time a physical resistance is needed there will be no safe place to organize online.

I’m being real, we have to pray our electoral system is not compromised and we can lawfully take our country back.
NavyCuda
Ah, the lawful route.

Not going to find much success there, either. The swamp is massive and worldwide.

Trump discovered that and where is he now? Replaced by the swamp.

N

NavyCuda

Ah, the lawful route.

Not going to find much success there, either. The swamp is massive and worldwide.

Trump discovered that and where is he now? Replaced by the swamp.
Zhongda
What else can I do? It’s the only option that doesn’t put my family at legal risk.

D

Deleted member 108

What else can I do? It’s the only option that doesn’t put my family at legal risk.
NavyCuda
Filial piety I can understand completely.

So with that said. Fundraise, create a "manifesto" of sorts in your local community. What you stand for, what you want, what you desire to expend to achieve your goals.

To that end, what is the demographics of your region? Are there people that feel the same? Do you have to financial backing to get a shot at being a mayor or the like?

These things must be known and understood before any aspirations of political advancement is even considered.

Once you know that, then the next step is action. Speeches. More "manifestos". More evidence of your cause and your desire to repair it.

Understand the risks in that, however. Those in power will do anything to retain that power. So that girl in 9th grade you felt up. They will contact her, and here comes the rape accusations. Welcome to the war of politics.

Your efforts are noble NavyCuda, and even if Zhongda is correct that they are perhaps Quixotic, you're still taking proactive action in the right direction.

I think our institutions are somewhat more compromised than you realize, but you also seem to have a sober grasp of the situation so I don't mean to belittle you at all.

Given your priorities in life, you're doing what you have the stomach and the skillet for. I don't believe in the binary as a rule, but it does exist in a sense on an issue by issue basis. For instance,, I don't intend to vote CPC, but I'm still glad that the CPC has a healthy firearms movement, because it's good for everyone and mainstreams/legitimizes the community.

Just one front, of one battle. But a key one.