Info Request This forum is divided

Which best represents you?

• I still believe in government and will vote CPC

• I believe we can fix the government by voting for the CPC

• I am only voting to get Trudeau out

• I will vote for a small government party and won't vote for CPC

• I want nothing to do with government and would prefer to separate and create a parallel society

• I changed my vote to CPC because of the CPC bros brilliant arguments

Results are only viewable after voting.

evolenmity

Based Member
I see how triggered the CPC bros are and the reeeeeeeeeing. It is looking incredibly pathetic and sad. We got @HowardRoark seething in anger over this and shilling hard for the CPC. Why and what is happening here? We got twitter bros like The Pleb Reporter trolling and shilling hard for the CPC. You CPC bros are looking and sounding like libtards. All emotional and attacking others for not supporting your shitty government. You aren't winning any of us over, in fact you have pushed me further away from you and the CPC. Your tactic is not working.

I do wonder why it seems all of you are acting this way too. You are all acting very similar. Are the PPC/anti government bros acting like this? Lets talk this out, or at least try to.

I see how triggered the CPC bros are and the reeeeeeeeeing. It is looking incredibly pathetic and sad. We got @HowardRoark seething in anger over this and shilling hard for the CPC. Why and what is happening here? We got twitter bros like The Pleb Reporter trolling and shilling hard for the CPC. You CPC bros are looking and sounding like libtards. All emotional and attacking others for not supporting your shitty government. You aren't winning any of us over, in fact you have pushed me further away from you and the CPC. Your tactic is not working.

I do wonder why it seems all of you are acting this way too. You are all acting very similar. Are the PPC/anti government bros acting like this? Lets talk this out, or at least try to.
evolenmityI agree, recently this place feels like omega like 2-3 years ago

evolenmity

Based Member
It really does and I thought we all moved here to get away from it. But I guess it was a good social experiment to show that it all just happens again.

HowardRoark

Based Member
You seem to be the one that is emotionally invested.

I became a multi-millionaire under Justin Trudeau's government. I would have done the same if Harper, O'Toole, Scheer, PP or Freeland was PM. It doesn't matter to me who is in power. Winners find a way to win no matter what.

You're the loser crying out in pain and running to your God-saviour Max.

Guess what, the government isn't going to save you. The government will not turn your loser life into a successful life. The fact that you think they will makes you no different than the typical communist on Reddit.

You are simply the other side of the coin of a Redditor.

evolenmity

Based Member
Holy fuck bud, you are just gone hey? Just spare parts. You are the one who is shilling for government. You are the one pushing for the CPC. How did you become a multi millionaire without being self aware at all? I assume in some scumbag shady ways judging by your personality. Your reading comprehension is zero. You portray narcissistic borderline personality disorder.

I am anti government and want nothing to do with government unless I have say or control of where my tax $ goes.

HowardRoark

Based Member
Your reading comprehension is terrible. I am not pushing for CPC, I am pushing against Justin Trudeau.

Last edited: