Dank Meme How OmegaCanada became a forum for nazis...

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom
He went back to slander a post on Patriots. Got his ass kicked.

https://patriots.win/p/12jJe4ju56/to-my-canadian-win-frens-if-your/

Dyou think he works for CBC media? Majority of his Omega content now is CBC/Globals posts, links to CBC fake polls, and CBC smear campaigns against lockdown protests and against Canadian Populism. It would be comparable to using MotherJones and CNN opinion pieces, as proof that Trump Populism is bad.
He can’t win on facts, he only replies with the same identical 4 screen grabs, that he claims were posted on his forum that have bad words.
Anytime he is confronted about his misconduct, he’ll copypasta the same old screen grabs and reply How Dare You Nazi, He might copy paste a CBC propaganda article for good measure and hopes the person gets distracted with the irrelevant accusations. He’s not very astute. Probably a weird loner.

I don't think he is CBC, but he is most definitely a CPC staffer.

Whether he himself has started adopting their more extreme stupidity, or the account known as hamsandwich is now in the hands of a new staffer, remains to be seen.

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom
The law of free-market is taking care of Hamsandwich. When you offer terrible customer service, hate your patrons and serve a trash product, then no one will want it. That’s what’s happened to Omega, traffic is in a nosedive. Users at FreeCanada have surpassed Omega.
There’s high energy here and it’s way more positive at Free, no one gets banned for their political opinions. There are no childish revenge stickies meant to demoralize Canadian populists either.
it’s very cozy and we’ll grow even more!

Lastly,
this is for you Hamsandwich. For when you come lurkin. You taught me this. This is your favorite tactic that I will mirror back at you just for the fun of it. Watch:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/rac...dership-debate-not-surprising-lewis-1.5017757
Why do you support White Nationalist Erin Otoole, Hamsandwich? Here’s proof I googled on far-leftist CTV that proves YOU use racial slurs and YOU endorse a racist Nazi. Look at the article hamsandwich!!! LOOK at how racist you are!!” — BANNED!

Last edited: