Information Four New Templates Available

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
We have created four new themes, bringing us up to a total of nine thus far.

Three of the new themes are 'light', with the fourth being 'dark'.

There might be some minor tweaks left (such as for colour contrasting purposes), though, they're now ready to roll out as is.

To change to any of these themes, go to the bottom left of the screen, press the current theme name you are on (such as "FCW Midnight" ), and, you'll see the menu of choices available. For visual instructions on this, see here.

Screen shots of the previous themes are shown here and here.

Those were: FCW Midnight (default theme), FCW Arctic, FCW Lake View, FCW Maple Leaf, and, FCW Autumn.

Screen shots of the four new themes are shown below (on Brave browser, 100% zoom setting, full-screen mode).

Please feel free to provide any feedback you may have.

FCW Northern Lights

Screenshot from 2021-07-10 06-30-19.png

FCW Rocky Mountains

Screenshot from 2021-07-10 06-26-20.png

FCW Atlantic Ocean

Screenshot from 2021-07-10 06-26-57.png

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
FCW Helicopter (might re-name this one)

Screenshot from 2021-07-10 06-27-19.png

Note that I accidentally turned off FCW Lake View last night for about 10 seconds.

Whomever had that theme as their chosen one might have been reverted back to the default theme (FCW Midnight) as a result.

Last edited:

chickietendie

Helicopter reminds me I might be van'd soon.

Atlantic Ocean looks like a fish and chips shop.

Northern Lights feels overwhelmingly green.

Rocky Mountains

b81.png

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
The lakeview background is not a seamless 360 degree panorama, it needs to be replaced.frecabada back.png

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Ahhh, yup, as I suspected.

This has to do with your browser and zoom settings.

The image will automatically repeat itself if it isn't long enough for your screen settings.

My settings, for the above screen grabs, are on Brave browser with 100% zoom. If I go to 90% zoom, I end up with the exact same problem as you.

We chose and cropped the banner images such that it would fit most browser settings.

If we still have the original uncropped image, there is an easy solution. We can make it longer horizontally in the cropping.

If not, we would need to find a new banner image, of a similar theme (lake shore, Canadian-ish).

A temporary solution is for you to adjust your browser zoom settings.

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
the issue is that I have a higher resolution than normal and that the image was not designed to be tiled horizontally.

Changing it to something that is or setting the image to zoom at higher resolutions will fix this.

edit: most of the themes with the major exceptions being the perfect midnight and the flawed diaglon have this exact issue, but changing how they scale will fix this.

Last edited: