Clown World picture thread

RoboticMedia

I was hearing this really incredible chain of mental gymnastics in Vancouver this week between one man who decided two shots was enough, he didn't want the second but needed it for family visits so I'll call him DoneWithVaxs. Second one was adamant all boosters are a must.

DoneWithVaxs said his doctor had warned that each shot increases side effects, and he's known nurses who turned it down they are fine, he's started to feel it's a big sham, people who've had the shots still got covid, and the unvaccinated aren't bad people, he sees both sides to this people do want to do what's best with the info they have.
He said Trudeaus war time actions against the convoy really woke him up to what an arrest of free movement this had been.

Adamant guy said all anti vax are dumbas*es, everyone who lost their job across Canada for not following the science deserves it. That it's always best to boost soon as you can, after all these hypocrites will take a boost for hiv or tetanus this is no different and it's very safe. Mandatory vaccines are part of what keeps people free, he doesn't want to be anywhere by the unvaxed who decided it's their right to spread viral load and contaminate the air. His metaphor of why mandatory vax are part of our freedoms was this absolute gem: suppose we're in a cruise ship , again we will have our rights to our own cabins but what if you want to dig a hole down into the floor? Then your selfish act of freedom endangers everyone on the ship.

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
photo_2024-01-09_21-17-20.jpg

Hirudinea

12" Member
bogo_2823.png

RoboticMedia

I had a Microsoft support engineer sign off with watermelon slices, and first I've ever seen the "they" gender in use at one of the signatures
1712666740297.png