Vakktheens For Family & Friends Who Took The Jab, And Aren't Doing So Well

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Re-posting material from here:

Here are the things anons have dug on that, based on preliminary research, seem to have some potential to reduce spike protein damage – either by protecting cells from the spikes, or by dissolving the spikes themselves.

A) Sources Of Shikimic Acid
  1. Pine needle tea
  2. Fennel tea (you know, the seeds they put in Italian sausage)
  3. Anise tea (the star-like things they use in Chinese cooking, taste like liquorice)
B) Bromelain (an extract made from pineapples) – often sold in 10mg tabs

C) Acetylcysteine (also called N-Acetylcysteine or NAC) – an amino acid often sold as 200mg tabs that the FDA suddenly wants to regulate now.

They also give medical citations for these at the thread linked above.

Last edited:
Upvote 44

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile

Here are the things anons have dug on that, based on preliminary research, seem to have some potential to reduce spike protein damage – either by protecting cells from the spikes, or by dissolving the spikes themselves.

1. Pine needle tea
  3. Anise tea (the star-like things they use in Chinese cooking, taste like liquorice)

C) Acetylcysteine (also called N-Acetylcysteine or NAC) – an amino acid often sold as 200mg tabs that the FDA suddenly wants to regulate now.

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
And another:

Which says:
I was listening to Dr. Zev Zelenko this morning about this subject. The way he put it was this: You put a bomb into your body. And now, you must suppress that bomb's trigger for the rest of your life. Firstly, he said, do not put more bombs into your body. And the "trigger" is a new viral infection. He said that in order to suppress that trigger, you need to take prophylaxis in perpetuity. Things like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and zinc. He said that anyone could choose to do that, but the vaccinated MUST do it, because if you don't, you're looking down the barrel of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), which is quite fatal. I hope this helps.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile

Rusty Canuckleford

I really wish I weren’t here right now!
Conspiracy Factologist
I hate to deboink you, but I wasn’t able to find any evidence of quinine being found in citrus peels.

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Good to know, thank you.

I haven't vetted the above.

At the very least, even if partially incorrect, it would prompt people to think about making their own.

Rusty Canuckleford

Conspiracy Factologist
@ChevChelios
There is a small amount of quinine in tonic water, but not enough to be therapeutic.
I believe you may be able to buy cinchona bark (quinine) as an herbal supplement anyway.
As always, be careful with supplements.

Hirudinea

12" Member
Are you sure about the amount? I mean I know that there is not enough quinine in tonic water to treat or prevent malaria but what do we know about covid? Smaller doses might do nothing but it's still a good excuse for a nightly gin and tonic, salud!

Rusty Canuckleford

Conspiracy Factologist
@Hirudinea I’m not sure, I do know that 500mg of quinine was the dose used to treat malaria. For hydroxychloroquine I think it was 200-400mg.
I don’t know if the dose for Covid could be lower.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Quercetin Foods.jpeg

Pulled from here.

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
Had beets yesterday. This morning I thought my kidneys where failing and my intestines where bleeding.

All better now.

View previous replies…

jimmy

1. Pine needle tea

The ConservationistI have been reading and have compiled the following, I might be needle raped by the government. I feel fucked.

Anyway NAC, Vit C 5000mg, Vit D3 5000mg, Asprin, Quercetin1000mg twice daily, Zinc 50mg, Ivermectin, green tea, fennel tea, melatonin, NAC ??mg, tumeric, peppermint, st johns wart, Gingko Biloba Leaf

will it help? I dont know But I am planning on taking it for as long as possible.

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
... st johns wart ...
The secret ingredient.
Will it help?
As I understand it, doctors have had good results treating the against jabs with medicines like Ivermectin.

But, once someone stops taking it, they will return to jab-injury territory.
I might be needle raped by the government.
Are you going to fight the mandate?

If so, then you should probably read this comment and this thread.

Last edited:

Rusty Canuckleford

Conspiracy Factologist
I do know they were using Midazolam in the UK for Covid patients. Seems odd to recommend.

Rusty Canuckleford

Conspiracy Factologist

Mashiki

Based Member

1. Pine needle tea

The ConservationistLemmie just say, unless you don't have a tongue or suffering from Vit.C deficiency, don't drink pine needle tea - it tastes like ass. Anise tea is a good option but can be expensive, here in North America you can get it from the Sweetgum tree, in seeds and bark.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
A thread on Ivermectin dosages (for COVID, I've heard the dosages are similar/bit less for jabs):

Information on where/how to get it in Canada:

The benzodiazepines(e.g. Diazepam) are probably useful for some people, but definitely be careful about dependency and withdrawal. Getting off these drugs is a nightmare for some people. Jordan Peterson is the most famous person who's been public about benzodiazepine withdrawal. A lot of doctors never learned about the withdrawal issues, not to prescribe these drugs for long-term use, and how to taper patients off these drugs.

Withdrawal information here: https://withdrawal.theinnercompass.org/

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
A link to what sounds like a decent set of supplements, haven't tried any protocols myself.

Summary of the above on NoNewNormal.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
A few more adjacently related:

D

Deleted member 621

NAC is supposed to be pretty effective at replenishing glutathione, helps with the covid, lungs and liver.. it's so effective they banned it from retail in the USA and now it's prescription only in USA, you can still buy it in Canada though

Rusty Canuckleford

Conspiracy Factologist
Methylene blue

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHB3CUV7ENI

View: https://dr-deepak-golwalkar.medium.com/treatment-for-covid-19-using-methylene-blue-d23fc5a31a4d

View: https://dr-deepak-golwalkar.medium.com/methylene-blue-dosage-for-patients-for-prophylaxis-71aee5f979f6

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile