Discussion Culture Appreciation Day?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
We've had a few requests over the past handful of weeks to have a more 'traditional appreciation' version of 'Saturday Is Boob Day'.

A weekly thread, which people could contribute to however they like.

Whether that be pictures of men/women from old days (such as Alberta's 'Trad Women' picture thread months ago), or, present-day folks dressed more 'traditionally'.

I suggest this be on a day of the weekend, i.e., Saturday or Sunday.
I also suggest the name be short (2-4 words), partially for sake of the thread flair we would have made for it.

So the questions are:
1) how many people are in support of this?
2) would you contribute to this (semi-regularly or regularly)?
3) what would we want the scope of it to be?
4) what day would it be on?
5) what would be name it?

For (1) and (2), please go to the poll on this thread:

For (3), (4), and (5), please discuss below (on this current thread).

Sidenote:
I've stumbled across a few Telegram pages which have some content that would pertain to these types of threads.

And and bunch more here I haven't checked out yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 394

I'm up for it obviously.
I have no preference for the questions except

3) Scope should be Western civilization. Because it's the West that is in the most danger of disappearing. Slavic culture is cool but is in no danger of disappearing. Cultural Marxism and Critical Theory wasn't taught there. That was aimed to destroy the West. Well played ya Commie bastards.

I think Trad Tuesdays would be great. I'd definitely contribute. Modest dress/femininity are dear to my heart, as is more general classical culture (which I'm admittedly more ignorant of than I would like. Working on it in homeschooling my kids).

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Thank you everyone.

We're about split on Tuesdays and Sundays.

I don't think everyone who weighed in, also voted.
Which is at 4 Sunday and 3 Tuesday.
Though it seems people slightly prefer Tuesdays in this thread.

Let's go with Trad Tuesdays (catchy name, easy to remember), and, if need be, we'll switch over to Sundays at a later time.

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
i like theme days. the more the better and as serious as shit is, sometimes its good to have some off topic shit to lighten the mood.