online emergency antibiotics company

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
was watching canadian prepper the other day and he was pimping the jase case. its an awesome idea if you are serious about prepping and have that kind of cash to spend. website says to email them about whether they will ship to your country, but i ASSume since canadian prepper has one, that they do ship here.

Upvote 5

Hirudinea

12" Member
was watching canadian prepper the other day and he was pimping the jase case. its an awesome idea if you are serious about prepping and have that kind of cash to spend. website says to email them about whether they will ship to your country, but i ASSume since canadian prepper has one, that they do ship here.

saymyname
You could also get a MyUS account, that way you can get shit they won't send to Canada.

ThirdStringer

Based Member
Our Emergency Antibiotic Pack contains the following medications:

• Amoxicillin-Clavulanate
  • Azithromycin
  • Ciprofloxacin
  • Doxycycline
  • Metronidazole

Those pills are available for pennies here in Canada if you could find someone to prescribe them for you. 259.95 USD seems insanely steep.

All of those pills are available as generics here.

I'd try to find a based, sympathetic doctor or nurse practitioner in your area. Maybe lie to them and tell them you are going on a overseas trip and that was the package recommended for prophylaxis.

Just looking it up quickly, in Ontario those 30 Metronidazole tablets can be bought wholesale at about 28 cents per pill.