Buck and Jo's update - Jan 6 2022 Eyes on/Zoom needed

Cryptopede

Once again, I'm passing on information when/where I can. This little restaurant took a stand against tyranny in Ontario. I will post this update in the old thread too. Not sure of the etiquette with these posts tbh. I'm also not sure where they are going with this zoom meeting, but I am interested, obviously. This may be a great opportunity to connect with like minded people if nothing else. Take care everyone!

Today by Stephen Hill, Organizer
Patriots, we need your help now, and in the coming days/weeks. We need all of you to download Zoom and free up the morning/day of 18Jan.
While everyone agrees we don’t stand a chance in court, including us, that is no reason to capitulate to tyranny and surrender our Canadian values.
Will you be telling future generations/grandchildren that you proudly fought segregation and did everything in your power to ensure every Canadian is treated equally, or lower your head silently in shame as you recall your former apathetic/cowardly inactions that destroyed so many businesses, communities and livelihoods?
Average estimates from lawyers to possibly beat this is close to $40,000. So it looks like we will be lawyer-less, and depending solely on the truth. The truth will set us free, if not, we will likely be getting a fine when/if we lose.
Please download Zoom and get familiar with it before the 18th. Please share on FB and get your friends and family to follow Buck & Jo’s on FB and download zoom.
Take your life back, then our country back, one street corner at a time if necessary.

Upvote 0