Vaccine Passports ON "Science" Table Says Vaxx Mandates Lifting in January Unlikely

AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES INQUIRE WITHIN
Helicopter Enthusiast

ZenMonk

Medical professionals, just show me the one page in all your education that promotes any of the bullshit you're all promoting.

Every health measure they have pushed has stemmed from beyond health sciences.

They use psychology revolving around how to beat down their citizens.

ThirdStringRFer

I took some medical ethics classes once upon a time.

There was never any of this "greater good" BS.

In fact, at least on paper, patient autonomy trumped all even in ridiculous circumstances such as public healthcare systems with rationed resources.

I'm speechless how this was all thrown out and memory-holed overnight.

Pissedoffcanadia

Lawyers, Guns, & Money
goalposts.gif

Chobes

No one believed this anyway vaccinated or not.

Pissedoffcanadia

Lawyers, Guns, & Money
@Chobes

Oh I don't know. Lots of the tards I know that got the shot though things would go back to normal if they complied. Wouldn't listen to those of us that could see farther than a few months down the road. Now they are trying to say it's because of the unvaxxed, nevermind that the Province is spouting a 85% vax rate....

99%SurvivalRate

From the article: "We still have a really miserably low uptake of third doses"

Well, that's a good sign for common sense.

Covfefe

Everyone I know who got two doses was super happy and excited to get them. They were so sure that was going to be the end of it, and thought it was a worthwhile inconvenience if it meant getting to do all the gay shit they can't live without. While most of these people are weak and will still probably get the third shots once they become required, I think a lot of that excitement will be gone and the feeling that this is never going to end will slowly begin to grow within them. The number of people who are done putting up with this shit is only going to increase as time goes on.

99%SurvivalRate

I would hope so. It's a pretty tall order, to go from never being vaccinated, to being forcibly vaccinated, all the time to do anything. Regardless of how stupid they are (hint: very stupid), they'll figure it out eventually when the crippling depression sets in.

Shockadee

I think this 'science table' needs to be doxed and exposed