Defund CTV MEETINGS OF THE UNVACCINATED

❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌

Gummy Bear Dealer
CTV - After anti-vax sentiment seeps in, three die and a tight-knit community near Montreal is torn apart

FIRST STORY (in Link above)

MEETINGS OF THE UNVACCINATED​

While Helen said she understands why people decided to avoid the vaccine at first, what’s harder now for her to accept is how people can be unswayed after losing close friends to the disease.

A central question for many others who knew Nick was whether some should feel more responsible for what happened.

That’s because he and many other middle-aged men in his social circle, all unvaccinated, met regularly at a restaurant in Laval over the summer, planning to oppose Quebec’s vaccine mandate, Helen said.

“They would meet at a restaurant and talk… with lawyers [about] how they're going to sue the government for forcing people to get vaccinated,” she said.

She never went herself to one of the meetings, but she saw the emails sent out to organize them.

“I could tell you by going to these meetings, it just reinforced the way that he was thinking,” she said of her husband.

The meetings were held at the Casa Grecque franchise on Daniel-Johnson Blvd., said Helen and several other people in her community, who told CTV News the meetings were fairly public knowledge.

The franchise owner was not only allowing the meetings to be held at the restaurant but was one of the main organizers, Helen said.

The owner is listed online as Peter Chiotis. Chiotis also co-hosts a podcast, The Show, where he frequently discusses his opposition to the COVID-19 vaccines.

Chiotis has not responded to requests from CTV News for comment. A spokesperson for MTY group, the parent company that owns the Casa Grecque brand, said the company wasn’t aware of the meetings and that franchises are owned and run independently.

The leaders of MTY “adhere to the highest standards and they want the restaurant industry to stay open,” spokesperson Pierre Boucher told CTV earlier this fall.

Laval police said in early October that there was no record of calls made over any COVID-19 health violations at that restaurant, such as failure to enforce masking or not using vaccine passports.

While some in the community believe that Nick, and possibly others, were actually infected at one of these indoor meetings, that’s not clear.

Laval Public Health said that an establishment is considered to have an outbreak of COVID-19 when two or more customers or staff are infected at the same time.

“There was no outbreak at Casa Grecque,” said Laval Public Health spokesperson Marie-Eve Despatie Gagnon in late September.

A fourth man in the same social group was also severely ill with COVID-19 around the same time, spending about a week in hospital on a ventilator and later describing the experience in a YouTube video that CTV News reviewed.

But Helen said she was told that man had the Delta variant, whereas doctors told her her husband didn’t have that variant of COVID-19.

“I know for a fact that…a whole bunch of them caught it,” said Helen. “Now, did it come from there? There's no way that I would know.”

A HUNDRED COMMUNITIES, A HUNDRED DISCUSSIONS​

SECOND STORY
(Available in Link above)

Upvote 39

NMWNMW

If my husband or me dies of "covid" so be it. The fact that one of us didnt just proves its really just russian roulette random chance you wont survive whereas we dont know what the long term effects of the vax are yet. Id rather die of natural causes than the stupidity of trusting man made chemicals that have the largest propaganda push weve seen in centuries if ever.

Im sorry but if i get covid at least i didnt have to wonder if it was because i went against my gut feeling that i was being coerced.

Id rather die of covid than be kicking myself for the rest of my life if the vax did indeed injure me.

AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES INQUIRE WITHIN
Helicopter Enthusiast
CTV - After anti-vax sentiment seeps in, three die and a tight-knit community near Montreal is torn apart

FIRST STORY (in Link above)

MEETINGS OF THE UNVACCINATED​

While Helen said she understands why people decided to avoid the vaccine at first, what’s harder now for her to accept is how people can be unswayed after losing close friends to the disease.

A central question for many others who knew Nick was whether some should feel more responsible for what happened.

That’s because he and many other middle-aged men in his social circle, all unvaccinated, met regularly at a restaurant in Laval over the summer, planning to oppose Quebec’s vaccine mandate, Helen said.

“They would meet at a restaurant and talk… with lawyers [about] how they're going to sue the government for forcing people to get vaccinated,” she said.

She never went herself to one of the meetings, but she saw the emails sent out to organize them.

“I could tell you by going to these meetings, it just reinforced the way that he was thinking,” she said of her husband.

The meetings were held at the Casa Grecque franchise on Daniel-Johnson Blvd., said Helen and several other people in her community, who told CTV News the meetings were fairly public knowledge.

The franchise owner was not only allowing the meetings to be held at the restaurant but was one of the main organizers, Helen said.

The owner is listed online as Peter Chiotis. Chiotis also co-hosts a podcast, The Show, where he frequently discusses his opposition to the COVID-19 vaccines.

Chiotis has not responded to requests from CTV News for comment. A spokesperson for MTY group, the parent company that owns the Casa Grecque brand, said the company wasn’t aware of the meetings and that franchises are owned and run independently.

The leaders of MTY “adhere to the highest standards and they want the restaurant industry to stay open,” spokesperson Pierre Boucher told CTV earlier this fall.

Laval police said in early October that there was no record of calls made over any COVID-19 health violations at that restaurant, such as failure to enforce masking or not using vaccine passports.

While some in the community believe that Nick, and possibly others, were actually infected at one of these indoor meetings, that’s not clear.

Laval Public Health said that an establishment is considered to have an outbreak of COVID-19 when two or more customers or staff are infected at the same time.

“There was no outbreak at Casa Grecque,” said Laval Public Health spokesperson Marie-Eve Despatie Gagnon in late September.

A fourth man in the same social group was also severely ill with COVID-19 around the same time, spending about a week in hospital on a ventilator and later describing the experience in a YouTube video that CTV News reviewed.

But Helen said she was told that man had the Delta variant, whereas doctors told her her husband didn’t have that variant of COVID-19.

“I know for a fact that…a whole bunch of them caught it,” said Helen. “Now, did it come from there? There's no way that I would know.”

A HUNDRED COMMUNITIES, A HUNDRED DISCUSSIONS​

SECOND STORY
(Available in Link above)
❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌Why should anyone give a fuck?

Sounds like a hit piece.

I dont care about this broad or her sob story.

❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌

Gummy Bear Dealer
" Why should anyone give a fuck? "

This is a dog whistle and you should care for 2 reasons;

• It's another nod to snitches in general. CTV will reward them with Social Credit, they are victim heroes to be praised.

• It's a means to divide insecure families and it provides an out for family members that crack under pressure.

More of these types of articles will appear. Anyone who is experiencing family stress and divisions should seriously do some work to solidify their family OR adjust accordingly if they think they have weak family/friends in their circles.

View previous replies…

❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌

Gummy Bear Dealer
@AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

No slight taken.

I'm only highlighting the situation for those on here who would think their family/friends would never toss them to the wolves.

Still have a lot of people on here in different levels of awareness.

" The fact that anyone pays attention to them is astounding. "

Yup.

Have a friend in NB, who's Mother in law lives with them. Bitch constantly complains to everyone under the sun, that she fears living with 2 unvaxxed people.

Told them they are playing with fire keeping her there. She has the option to live with another one of her kids who is vaxxed.

She blathers on constantly in public about her dirty unvaxxed family risking her life ffs.

D

Deleted member 609

How does holding the position that government should not be coercing people into taking medical treatments they don't want, mean you also have to hold the position of, "People cannot die of covid."

It's like the thought process is : covid bad --> vaccine stop covid ---> govt' should punish anti-vaxxers and it would all be over! me smart, anti vaxxer big dumb dumb!

It's like "guns kill people, if we banned guns nobody could ever die by one again!". Is it possible liberals are just retarded children pretending they are intellectuals? rhetorical question.

Last edited by a moderator:

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom

This is fucking horrifying to read.​

The State CTV Brownshirts were told a group of friends were meeting inside a restaurant and talking against the State?​

So CTV goes after the restaurant. FUCKING EVIL PIECES OF COMMIE SHIT. THEY DOX THE RESTAURANT OWNER, first and last name, AND DOX the restaurant .​

Harassement Ordered by State Propaganda, their mob of psychos have one aim, shut the restaurant down so anyone helping to oppose the State loses his livelihood too.​

The evil in this Propaganda piece is unspeakable. I don’t like the fact this poor man‘s doxxing is even stickied on this site.​

View previous replies…

❌❌❌SENTINEL❌❌❌

Gummy Bear Dealer
It's Dark Winter time.

" The evil in this Propaganda piece is unspeakable. I don’t like the fact this poor man‘s doxxing is even stickied on this site. "​

It's our wake up call to what's coming next and to reassess who's who in our lives.

As fucking disgusting and sad as this all is, it is what it is.

I'm absolutely fucking furious that people are this vile but I'm even more appreciative of those who are not this weak.

border_humper

Chief Disinfo Officer
Yep, this is a warning piece. If you dare publicly oppose the vaxx mandate or publicly refuse vaccination, we will come for you, and should you be so unfortunate to actually catch covid and have a bad case or die, we will court your loved ones to give you up so your memory is a warning to obey the state.

Oderus

Yeah and it's going to keep happening unless people start beating the shit out of them for it. Anything else is noise. Just use your head and don't go live streaming it and you'll most likely be fine.

NMWNMW

"While Helen said she understands why people decided to avoid the vaccine at first, what’s harder now for her to accept is how people can be unswayed after losing close friends to the disease."

Because helen is an idiot she doesnt stop to ask "why didnt i get it? Why didnt i die too?"

Because helen, youre immune. Just like 97% of the population. And of that 3% who arent, 98% of them survive.

What helen doesnt ask is "what of my husband got myocarditis or cancer from the vax? What are the odds of that happening? And realizing that the odds of that are about equal.

And helen also doesnt ask "does my alignment with coersion make me unethical?"

Because helen is a stupid person. Dont be helen.

ZenMonk

The media has so little self awareness its unreal.

If you see a ctv car on the road, brake check it, throw shit at it, key the car, etc. Ensure the asshole driving it knows they are an asshole.

The problem with media is they arent being punished by anyone.

BTW, Helen, you're a rotten, stupid bitch. Why are so many women tools for government NM the answer is because that's the same entity telling them they are equal and giving them free shit.

Hadrian

Imperator Caesar Traianus Hadrianus Augustus
Keep used double/triple A batteries in a cupholder, used to be exclusively for cyclist scum who ran red lights (not all cyclists, but the majority when I was in school in Toronto). Rocks can't be explained away, batteries can, and it is plausible the officer themselves have spares in their car if I do for my glovebox headlamp etc.

knowing is half the battle.png