The Biden administration has announced plans to require Canadian truck drivers crossing the Canada-U.S. border to get vaccinated

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
(Rebel News) "Biden admin announces vaccine requirement for all commercial truck drivers crossing Canada-U.S. border

'Make no mistake, if this mandate moves forward as planned, it would bring significant consequences for the cross-border economy, which will be felt by the Canadian and American public.'

The Biden administration’s move to require vaccinations for essential travellers follows Canada’s announcement that it would require truck drivers, whether American or Canadian, to be double vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 15 when entering Canada.

According to the Canadian Trucking Alliance, roughly 70% of the $648 billion trade between the U.S. and Canada is transported by trucks. “There are 120,000 Canadians who operate cross border and 40,000 U.S.-licensed drivers moving north-south trade,” reports Heavy Duty Trucking.

CTA, which said their estimate was a conservative one, claimed that 10-20% of Canadian truck drivers crossing the border (12,000-22,000), and 40% of U.S. truck drivers (16,000) traveling into Canada will quit over the vaccine requirement.

Also

Last edited:
Upvote 20

Cucknadian

At least we got rid of mean tweets, right?

This is effectively a declaration of war by a US president on Canada because it would destroy our economy.

View previous replies…

Syrinx

Home To Tear The Temples Down
Wouldn't it be the other way round since Trudeau announced it first?....

View previous replies…

RightOfSask

Ga$$light R Us
As far as I know, you don't have to be vaccinated for essential travel when entering Canada. Transporting goods between the US and Canada by truck is considered essential travel.

Syrinx

Home To Tear The Temples Down
@RightOfSask

"The Biden administration’s move to require vaccinations for essential travellers follows Canada’s announcement that it would require truck drivers, whether American or Canadian, to be double vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 15 when entering Canada."

Nope. Right in the article. Lol

the_pamplemoose

You think demented Beijing Biden has a clue what's going on? I imagine they're doing the same shit with the Mexican border (not that I agree with it).

iu

Oderus

Trucker here. My swing driver (who knew better about the shots) finally gave in and got it because his family wouldn't let him visit anymore. Well, he got his second shot on his days off and couple days later he was walking through his garage, collapsed on the concrete. Concussion, gash on head, lost a tooth. He's late 40's and was fine healthwise, not a big fat mess or anything. Now he's out of work for a few weeks until tests can be done. I warned him, the boss warned him. My advice would be to stock up on anything you're missing now while it's still here. If you haven't been preparing then you're most likely NGMI but you should at least do what you can because any day everything can and will come to a screeching halt.