Interesting update in the Nathaniel Veltman case.

Pissedoffcanadia

Lawyers, Guns, & Money
Archive is down, so blow me.

So the court ordered a pre-trial in this case. This sounds like the evidence isn't what the police and media made it out to be?

This whole case as stunk like shit from the minute it happened. Not saying he may not be guilty, but it was an awful fast rush to hate crime and terrorist act.

Upvote 13

Syrinx

Home To Tear The Temples Down

So the court ordered a pre-trial in this case. This sounds like the evidence isn't what the police and media made it out to be?

This whole case as stunk like shit from the minute it happened. Not saying he may not be guilty, but it was an awful fast rush to hate crime and terrorist act.
PissedoffcanadiaIs this the drunk driver who didn't even know who he hit and they painted it as a planned hate crime?

eneloop

PissedoffcanadiaYeah for sure. Given what we saw from the Rittenhouse trial, nobody should be saying much of anything until the facts of the case come out in a court under oath.

ChevChelios

Adorably Deplorable
Sounds like the Muslim girl who had her hijab cut with scissors (so fucking what?) and caused much leftie outrage in Canada, until it emerged that she made the whole thing up and the story quickly went down the memory hole