Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
968CD90A-A068-413F-AAC0-52F486432AF9.jpeg

Upvote 62

a_tractor

That's pretty fucking scary.

They sure are paving the way to a true mark of the beast under the guise of 'safety.'

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
Sure are a lot of “Reserved for Future Use” in the Crime Section...

View previous replies…

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
Passing over this, I’ve come to think whoever made this is pretty sharp.(if it’s Fake)
Your average Shitposter would have seen much more fun to be had with Blank Spaces...
A thought.

KindaScaredinBC

I remember when chip cards came out, I resisted getting or using one for this very reason (I eventually acquiesced lol).

I feel like we've been on this timeline for decades now, slowly but surely making people more comfortable with "chip" technology/barcodes/tracking, etc.

And possibly, these vaccines are just another milestone on the road leading us to the final days.

We've been here since I was a kid. I remember a few discussions around debit and credit cards being a precursor.

The thing is, there isn't much road left anymore before we get there.

Back then it was all hypotheticals, very plausible hypotheticals as we now see all around us, but hypotheticals nonetheless. Now it's very very clearly the open beta going into full pre-production.

frank beans

View previous replies…

GunsNCrutches

Regardless of the veracity of this image, one thing is certain:
Government Registration of any kind leads to confiscation.
In this case its confiscation of your body.

99%SurvivalRate

What the fuck does obtaining a PAL have to do with immunization? What the fuck is 'pre-crime' doing on here?

View previous replies…

Drcm

unable to find attached image on the linked site.

we are turning into facebook levels of unverified content lately.

frank beans

I would much rather real news. I agree.
It makes us look silly, surely if the person put up the image they can elaborate where, how it was obtained.

I agree nefarious things are a foot all over, is why we need to be weary of all information.

They can be trying to incite us, maybe the image is real, if so please let's site our sources.

For all I know Santa Clause sent you the image

View previous replies…

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
Point is it’s out there.
Is it Inciting you?
Or you only wanna see things Proven?
How many “Conspiracies” were there at the beginning of all this shit that happened to come to fruition? Obviously use discernment. I put out what I find and see. Sometimes it’s on the fly.
Want more sauce? Dig for more then.
There is also an aspect of memetic Humour to it that most miss. Which is fine. I don’t need to point it out.

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
@Drcm Even if it is fake, you must be pretty blind to the happenings in this country over the last while. Would it surprise you if it was real?
Burden of Proof isn’t on me either. It’s Out there, and I really don’t care if you believe it or not. No where in this post does it state that that Image is Fact or Fiction.

Drcm

liike for FFS the NIDE outline table is at the link (ctrl + F "nide")

which is their official outline document for vax tracking and you can see that the official guidlines tell them not to track vax side affects which is something you can chase gov agency on but here you are frothing about some untraceable boogey man .jpg.

im not saying they are NOT doing that, but you cant fight shadows, you need to focus on what you can address. becuase what is your suggested course of action? shake more fists at the scary letter on this forum?

1637695089744.png

1637695102626.png

Syrinx

Home To Tear The Temples Down
Holy crap boys

Look, none of us here should be daft enough to just believe the shit we read. Sometimes we find things and post them because a COMMUNITY of people can better verify information. A group looking for info has a better chance of finding out whats what compared to someone alone.

Mooooove onnn

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
Hopefully because this place has a lot of Good People, and some really interesting stuff.
Not everything is for everyone.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Staff Member
Alberta Freedom Fighter
@Drcm use your head to sort out what is fake and gay.

you sound like a fag because no one will snopes this for you. Use your fuckin head.

There is fake shit all over the internet - where will you be without us to guide you lol?

Big Mac

This is supposedly a leaked document from inside PHAC.

Would be difficult to verify, same with that little jem that was leaked from a Lib insider at the beginning of the scamdemic.

99%SurvivalRate

Are we still considering that 'real' or not? It diverted about halfway through, but ultimately, are we going to end up where it leads? The timeline may be off, but I could see it happening.

View previous replies…
It only diverted on the time scale, pretty much everything has happened.

The point at which it diverted is even because of real world events. We were supposed to see Australian style checkpoints and papers-please from the police this last spring. Ontario DID actually try that and the cops said no, so it was walked back one day later. They would have had to readjust their plans after that.

From that point on the letter was no longer an accurate timeline, but all the things it warned of have happened except I think "covid 21" being named "covid 21." Delta Variant still counts for everything it warned of though. Considering that letter actually became pretty big news, and even Arch Bishop Vigiano mentioned it's events, it's not unreasonable that's why they decided not to use "covid 21."

RightOfSask

Ga$$light R Us
@isolated_patriot
The field hospitals that weren't used and aren't standing anymore? The shuffling of military personnel to provincial hospital that only happens if a Premier requests it? Look at Alberta. Like 12 CAF nurses went to Edmonton and Calgary to help for a month. That's it. Are these the "boots on the ground" that I have to worry about according to the leaked email?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Staff Member
Resistance Is Not Futile
There was a leak similar to this months ago in the UK, via their vaxx passport app.
The leaked portion of the read-me in the app read similarly as this.
That the app would eventually be used to track some of the types of personal characteristics as listed above.

See here:

Last edited:

Niacin

My thoughts on this are:

1) It looks photoshopped to me. "internal use" looks wrong.
2) Why would they use the actual term "pre-crime"? It sounds very "Minority Report". I believe it would be called something else, like "Societal Risk Factor"
3) How would they calculate community service hours? It's not listed under crimes, it's listed under finance.... Community service is not tracked unless it's mandated by the courts.

Seems very fishy to me.

View previous replies…
I've seen pre-crime used in government docs before, not offhand. There's "we're going to broadcast this on the news so make it sound communisty" and then there is "only politicians and our billionaire donors are going to read this" out in the open stuff. I never, ever thought they would actually use the words "the great reset" either. But they are pretty ballsy like that.

Community service would make sense under finance specifically because this is the start of social credit.

Step one: treat community service like a job that 'pays' positive social credit.

Step two: expand what qualifies as community service to public works.

Step three: make it all but mandatory to begin the slow elimination of the welfare class.

That's what communism always does, only china has managed to digitize it so well.

Poplarfluff

This is probably a rough internal draft of a Canadian social credit score, 1000% they will weigh your score less if you are white and if you're a BIPoC you will get a score boost, if you refuse vaccines it will give you deduction, this is definitely real and the direction the government is going to go.

symixis777

This looks like an inventory sheet for taking people to concentration camps just like Australia.

Determines how large of a SWAT team they have to send to collect you.

It is going to happen here, the preparations can only be for concentration camp roundup.

Damn, what is the best effective strategy for such a situation.

JuliusSqueezer

Medieval History and Weapons Enthusiast
This can’t be real, can it?

Please tell me it’s not real.

Poplarfluff

No it's another whacky conspiracy theories like vaccine mandates and vaccine passes

Main Street

Well, on first glance, only Ontario has the "G" license system, so I feel like a real federal document would say something like "ON - G", if it has that provincial information at all. Manitoba, for example, uses a number system, so would have to say something like "MB - 5F".

But again, could be an intentional leak deliberately altered with notable errors to create plausible deniability.

On another note, I have noticed both the CRA and Service Canada now require multi-factor authentication. CRA you can access without a phone using a passgrid, but Service Canada requires you to either have a cell phone for SMS verification, or a provincial digital ID. Nothing made me jump for joy more than getting text messages from a sender named "Government of Canada".

Under normal circumstances, there would be wailing about how these strictures make it harder for the disadvantaged to access social services, but alas, with covid, "subtle" changes like these are rushed through by the bureaucracy with no accountability or scrutiny.

99%SurvivalRate

2FA is an unnecessary and unwanted pain in the ass, and since it is marketed as 'for our safety', I'm assuming they have ways that they can ping our location data via text. Surely, they gain something in the ay of data collection by implementing something so stupid or companies wouldn't be doing it.

Main Street

Another error on it is "Political Registration - Independent". You don't declare political registrations in Canada. Likely made up by an American, like the "Let's Go Brandon" e-mail thing.