Lockdowns Aussies officially start rounding people up and putting them in camps

border_humper

Chief Disinfo Officer
el gato malo substack

australia is literally rounding up "positive tests and close contacts of covid cases,” loading them into army trucks, and shipping them to quarantine camps against their will.

whole communities are again under “hard lockdown” which means you cannot leave your home for any reason other than medical treatment, an emergency, or if required by law.

Upvote 70

sweetgrilledeels

Fear and loathing in Queerbec
This is the end goal of "gun control". Also it's great to see Australia fully embracing its prison colony roots. Very cool!

JuliusSqueezer

Medieval History and Weapons Enthusiast
Even with gun control, we still have access to pikes, bows and arrows, swords, knives, pointy sticks and rocks?
Your fists?

Fucking anything - ANYTHING that at least takes one-for-one will be detrimental to (((them))) in the end.

View previous replies…

TrueNorth77

Ad Conteram Incantatores
Staff Member
I can't recall where I heard this, some podcast probably, that the Australians were chosen for this level of oppression owing to their history of being a prison colony and the downstream psychological effects that have subsequently shaped the culture.

Some serious behavioral therapy and mass formation hypnositcs have been deployed.

If one uses that hypothesis and takes a glance at Canada, just sort of bleeding out slowly with no tangible resistance and the clear and present onset of Stockholm syndrome among the compliant..

Not a good prognosis.

View previous replies…

Engle

Interesting theory.

The country is heavily fluoridated as well. They've been under attack for some time. To be fair, a lot of them are rising up, taking a stand. Canadians have more guns than Australians too.

tehnico

If your entire native stock are descendants of the worst criminals shipped away for the safety of those left behind... why would you think fucking with them is a good idea?

symixis777

Not just positive cases, but contacts of positive cases.

That means you could be going about a normal day and suddenly without warning the military says "get on the bus"?

My God is that ever terrifying.

sweetgrilledeels

Fear and loathing in Queerbec
In China, the vax pass comes with built-in contact tracing.

Here's how it works: If you and a "contaminated" (red coloured pass) person both stayed within the same 800m x 800m area for at least 10 minutes, then your vax pass will turn yellow ("probable") and will need to be tested to have it turned back to green ("safe"). Oh and you can't go anywhere even with a yellow pass.

Rusty Canuckleford

⭐️Keeper of truths⭐️
Staff Member
Soviet Australia!

Engle

I understand their physical isolation is a major factor, but why? How did they get so disproportionally fucked? The physical isolation, perhaps. Water fluoridation is common there. I suspect that is another factor relating to potential brain damage.

Cucknadian

Google Queensland “quarantine camps” and look at the fact checks.

spam_sandwich_88

Cucknadian

Our proximity to the USA has kept this from happening in Canada. If we were an island, we'd probably be even worse off than Australia.

Syrinx

Home To Tear The Temples Down
I'm hoping the failure of this push in the US and the amount of push back from state governments, citizens and now even a state national guard, will make Castro Lite & Co. worry and not push as hard as Australia.

I've seen a hell of a lot of talk from Americans about "not wanting commies to their north", so if SHTF down there, I feel like the ol' American manifest destiny is gunna finally happen.

Fancy Lad

I dug into this a bit and it turns out that they seem to be going after aboriginal communities.

border_humper

Chief Disinfo Officer
where’s the outcry?

KindaScaredinBC

It's ok to be scared. I'm scared too. People throw around slang like "doomer" or being "black pilled", but honestly, there comes a point where I am incredulous at anyone who hasn't yet felt the tickle of despair in their guts at the state of things.

My heart really breaks for people in Australia, and here too. Two good friends of mine just lost excellent jobs because of this vaccine nonsense. And one of them has a HOME office - which just further illustrates the absurdity of it all.