Rusty Canuckleford

⭐️Keeper of truths⭐️
Staff Member
EA1E012C-E2AA-41DF-B144-1612E4D6B3B1.jpeg
…for the year 2076.

Lol, gotcha.

Upvote 38

Chobes

Dammit, Rusty. Don't do this to me. I had a sinking feeling when I read the title.

Gunner667

Live Free or Die.
Staff Member
The General
Ye of little Faith! Hahaha

View previous replies…

99%SurvivalRate

Legendary. Anybody else here watch Owen?

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom
I’m pretty sure Lobo does haha
I used to watch him all the time, before his fall out with Crowder and Jordan, kinda stopped watching 2 yrs ago when he was drunk crying over his piano on his late night streams.
Gotta give him cred, tho, he‘s been a steadfast pillar against the vax

View previous replies…

NMWNMW

Owen is not a steadfast pillar against anything. Hes a pathetic larper telling "conservatives" what they want to hear so he can get them to send him cash for his embezzlement schemes.

Id lay money hes vaxxed. He also has zero evidence he doesnt wear a mask in the post office.

For fuck sakes he just paid a woman!!! to come dress 5 turkeys for him. Some "homesteader" he is. Its all a fucking lie.

StandUp_FIGHT

Legalize Freedom
@NMWNMW
1) Benjamin Owen took Patreon Commies to court and won his lawsuit against them. Fact. He’s got balls.
2) Saying he is vaxxed is a dishonest lie. This is the second time you get caught with a dishonest lie post.
3) You sure have a lot of intimate knowledge about Benjamin Owens turkey stuffing and post office mask wearing, I see you enjoy following Benjamin Owens personal day to day info.
4) He's a flat earther. So not everyone’s bag,

NMWNMW

@StandUp_FIGHT you have much to learn about owen benjamin.

he didnt do shit to patreon, he threatened them with a 3.5 million dollar lawsuit. He got his ass handed to him. And won nothing. Patreon didnt change shit. He never got his account back. It was an embezzlement scheme. Hes glad they didnt counter sue him.

he has backtracked on his medical advice numerous times. He wears masks. He said his whole family is vaxed and it isnt a bog deal ie. Amy and him are probably vaxed. To get in restaurants and salons and the "private, er, i mean, uh, homeschool" they have their kids enrolled in.

hey you can call me a liar all you want. But youre a fucking idiot if you think owen is genuine.

so, how many donos are ya in for beartaria?

hahahahah found the closet homo! Be fruity and blow a guy, perv.

NMWNMW

Owen is a
- homosexual
- moron
- pathological liar
- drunk
- and hes an adderal snorting jew grabbler who talks like a valley girl with a speech impediment

If you like owen benjamin youre probably gay and a failure at life

NMWNMW

@Lobotomizer full discloseure: every single one of my 40k reddit points comes frome one place: the owen benjamin subreddit. I also co admin an anti owen facebook group called ex cult assistance. Owen is a cult leader. No doubt about it.

owen is a reality show just like jersey shore. Hes a flaming dumpster fire of a human being and watching him screeching into a camera begging for money is actually hilarious if you see him for what he is, a narcissistic Oedipus complex pervert freak from hollywood. Hes like howard stern, only way more jewwy and insane.

his kiwi farms thread is funny and informative. Yes, hes absolutely obsessed with gay sex because hes a closet case unlike any youve ever seen. He literally spent a year telling everyone he drinks turpentine to cure the grabblers in his gut that made him gay!!!! Fn hilarious.

StandUp_FIGHT

Legalize Freedom
Youre posting unfounded trash again, supported by Reddit upvotes and your own personal emotions again.
Leave Lobo outta this mess of yours.