Car plows through holiday parade in Wisconsin, shots fired.

D

Deleted member 108

Taking bets on chimp out or truck of peace.

Thanks, communism. Very cool.

TrueNorth77

Ad Conteram Incantatores
Staff Member
I've seen reports the suspect driver had some nappy bullshit hair

TrueNorth77

Ad Conteram Incantatores
Staff Member
media_attachments-4.jpg

JuanTitor

The American
It is sad how many Americans don't have guns; if one of those clowns (or anyone else) tried to break into my house, the only call the police might get is to come pick up the dead guy who attacked me in my home.

Nink

The Ninkinator.
Staff Member
Not sure if the sound was gunshot or the sound of those barricades breaking in that first video.

TrueNorth77

Ad Conteram Incantatores
Staff Member
Reports of shots fired as well.

View previous replies…

TrueNorth77

Ad Conteram Incantatores
Staff Member
media_attachments-10.jpg

Poplarfluff

He might have been doing it for retaliation for Kyle Rittenhouse not killing 3 black men in a racist attack

StandUp_FIGHT

Never comply with insanity
Legalize Freedom
I believe that the media is so demonic now, and pushes out so much evil, that the 3 mass murderers were convinced by CNN journalists that their act of barbarism was justifiable because Kyle killed a white pedophile who used the N word.

Big Mac

1637554693131.png

1637554707468.png

StandUp_FIGHT

Legalize Freedom
Multiple Felonies. Just released on Nov 19th. Yep sounds right.

The fact that we don’t know if a barbaric massacre has been committed by BLM or ISIS now is very telling.

View previous replies…

StandUp_FIGHT

Legalize Freedom
@ImaPseudonym “rapper linked to tragedy”. okay Dailystar get fucked.

Here’s the real headline DailyStar or too spineless to print:
“Violent felon charged with drugs crack, cocaine, multiple criminal battery, robbery, gun charges and strangling, who rapped about killing white peoples, hating Donald trump and hating pigs, was allowed to post bond 5 days ago, commits barbaric terror attack of mass murder”

Some one let this animal loose on the streets of Wisconsin. 5 days ago,

X-Nemesis

I'm betting my money that this is a distraction from the Maxwell case that's about to kick off.

These powerful demons would do anything to not have that kind of s*** get out into the light.

So we'll massacre some young kids in a Christmas parade, that will take everyone's attention, and maybe we'll get a race war in the process.

ImaPseudonym

Yup, this is not terrorism, this is just simple jealousy. Blacks and others are jealous of White people and their accomplishments. So they destroy what they can never have or be.

"Vandalism is destruction without any corresponding gain to the vandal, and sometimes even involves effort or risk. Such acts are commonly described as senseless, but we can often begin to make sense of them once we understand envy. Schoeck discusses a case in which someone painstakingly slashed the tires of 20 cars in a single night. Detectives could not discover any motive. But Schoeck asks whether it is really so hard to put oneself in the position of a young lout who has failed his driver’s test and is driven into a rage by the sight of a row of shiny new cars waiting for their lucky owners. He quotes a similar case in which a man arrested for setting fire to eight cars told the police: “I couldn’t afford to own an automobile . . . and I didn’t want anyone else to have one.” Vandalism was better than stealing a car."

Oderus

Another jogger who dindu muffin running away from another crime kills a bunch of innocent white people. Twitter Jews fan the flames saying they deserved it for Kyle hoping for more violence. Everyone responsible will be in the new gulag when the new systems and governments are formed.