Vakktheens LIVE ZOOM VAX TRIAL *IMPORTANT*: Dr Bridle on short notice. Join this webinar so judge will see attendance and be forced to be objective!

sharkfucker

This is the second of two important cases today Tuesday Nov. 17, started at 1pm (sorry I just got home from work) but this is apparently the more important one to attend; you can join on Zoom here:

Zoom Webinar ID: 67822243468
Passcode: 257976

UPDATED:
This is an important call to action. Dr. Byram Bridle - a Canadian viral immunologist who has been speaking out to share the science - is looking for support. PLEASE LOG ON and watch these court proceedings that could set precedent for all of us. The more people watching, the more the judge must be prone to objectivity! Zoom details, and Dr. Bridle’s comments to follow: There are two cases to attend tomorrow. One at 8am Mountain Time (10am Eastern) and the second case at 11am Mountain (1pm Eastern). My understanding is that if you can't make the 8am case, the one at 11am is more important. The same zoom link is to be used for both cases. The zoom details are here: Date Time: Nov 17, 2021 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Topic: AKBARALI, J. Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device: Zoom Webinar ID: 678 2224 3468 Passcode: 257976 According to Dr. Bridle: "I was called upon at short notice to serve as an expert witness in a case seeking an injunction against the COVID-19 vaccine mandates at hospitals in Toronto. The goal is to try to set a precedent that can be used far and wide. Although I was only given ~two days, I was able to assemble a report with >200 pages of scientific evidence that included >400 scientific references. The opposition placed two 'expert' witnesses against me; one was Dr. Peter Juni who is the scientific director of the Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table, which has been dictating most of the policies that have kept our province in an ever-progressing state of tyranny. He had the opportunity to review my report and write his own report and a rebuttal to mine. Our legal team was shocked at the exceptionally low quality of his report and so was I. He certainly is an expert in epidemiology, but clearly lacks the expertise needed to opine on anything to do with vaccines, let alone be involved in dictating vaccine mandates. I was allowed to write a response to Dr. Juni's report (and that of the other witness). Our legal team met with the opposing team to submit my rebuttal and offer me up for cross-examination with the understanding that Dr. Juni could also be cross-examined. I was told that the opposing lawyers "almost crapped their pants"; an apparent indirect admission that Dr. Juni would be destroyed if he took the stand. They begged the judge to disallow this; they succeeded. The judge would not admit my rebuttal, nor allow any cross-examinations. They did, however, strike down the second 'expert' report because it was 100% unproven defamatory statements against me. In short, I find myself once again involved in a case where there is grave fear about the science underpinning COVID-19 policies to be openly discussed in real-time. However, we did get permission to disseminate the link to the court hearing, albeit at very short notice. The case is to be heard tomorrow (Wednesday Nov. 17) at ~1:00 pm. There is second case that will be heard earlier (10 am). It is a case against the vaccine mandate for TTC workers. Both cases have the potential to set a big precedent. If interested in viewing, the court simply asks that you don't access the Zoom webinar until 10 am at the earliest. They want to make sure that they can get all legal counsel into the virtual court without any problems prior to 10 am. Please share this with everyone you can.

Upvote 2