MAINTENANCE

AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES INQUIRE WITHIN
Helicopter Enthusiast
Well at least it's not 80's neon anymore.

So that's a definite plus lol

TragicOptimistic

Well at least it's not 80's neon anymore.

So that's a definite plus lol
AUGUSTO_PINOCHETthat was only for 5 seconds, I fucked something up LMAO. Basically I can change the colour palette on the backend and I've been fucking around with a test theme and the way shit is labelled back there its hard to tell what I am changing the colour for so I just made everything super random colours to try and figure out what label controls what colour and it turned into an 80s neon mess. its pretty bad I am still working on it. Sorry you had to see that abomination, to make things worse I accidently set it as the default theme for like 1 minute LOL.

AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES INQUIRE WITHIN
Helicopter Enthusiast
that was only for 5 seconds, I fucked something up LMAO. Basically I can change the colour palette on the backend and I've been fucking around with a test theme and the way shit is labelled back there its hard to tell what I am changing the colour for so I just made everything super random colours to try and figure out what label controls what colour and it turned into an 80s neon mess. its pretty bad I am still working on it. Sorry you had to see that abomination, to make things worse I accidently set it as the default theme for like 1 minute LOL.
TragicOptimisticNo worries babe. Thought I was tripping hard for a couple minutes lol.

Really glad to know all those neon colors didn't just happen in my head lol

TragicOptimistic

No worries babe. Thought I was tripping hard for a couple minutes lol.

Really glad to know all those neon colors didn't just happen in my head lol
AUGUSTO_PINOCHETnaw you weren't tripping, it was just a mistake on my part that you ever fucking saw that. I am sorry to everyone here. Its so easy to accidently set test colour palettes as the default palette. Fuck me. LOL