AUGUSTO_PINOCHET

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES INQUIRE WITHIN
Helicopter Enthusiast
Fuck them. We should stay here.

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
D

Deleted member 108

Being a computer user, I like this place more than fine.

Knowing business, one has to cater to wide variety of consumers. And the mobile market is probably larger than personal computers.

So the .win network is required for a better streamlined mobile experience.

It does nothing for me, but I understand the need/desire for alternatives.

N

NavyCuda

Being a computer user, I like this place more than fine.

Knowing business, one has to cater to wide variety of consumers. And the mobile market is probably larger than personal computers.

So the .win network is required for a better streamlined mobile experience.

It does nothing for me, but I understand the need/desire for alternatives.
Zhongda
xenforo is highly adaptable and customizable. It can easily exceed .win for mobile user experience.

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
This is the same forum software that ran all the video game specific forums that I browsed back in high school. It’s a nice throwback to a simpler time.

JordanPEDErson

Hard No.
Alberta Freedom Fighter
I'm considering getting XF2 it's much more modern than this with more plugins and options. Have to see what people prefer.

I would like to do both, but user accounts wouldn't be cross linked. Doubt there would be a way to do that.

N

NavyCuda

I'm considering getting XF2 it's much more modern than this with more plugins and options. Have to see what people prefer.
JordanPEDErson
I was impressed with the feature set of Xenforo when I got it. I haven't looked at the new version at all. I went through a pretty long forum dry spell after I shut down projectilethrowers. Part of it is that I'm tired of being right and no one listening!

I like the forum too, but my main hope for a .win site was to pick up all the Canadian pedes from patriots. For years I've tried to get more of them to engage on Omega, and before that Meta, and the general response is something like "Those mods are cucks."

There are potentially a couple thousand Canadians on patriots that would be interested in a .win board that was not affiliated with Meta/Omega and hamsandwich.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I like the forum too, but my main hope for a .win site was to pick up all the Canadian pedes from patriots. For years I've tried to get more of them to engage on Omega, and before that Meta, and the general response is something like "Those mods are cucks."

There are potentially a couple thousand Canadians on patriots that would be interested in a .win board that was not affiliated with Meta/Omega and hamsandwich.
isolated_patriotAlternatively, we can reach out to them individually (since we've already done a few thread posts). That will take some time and effort to do (need to identify who is Canadian and wants to participate, write a message, answer any questions). I've done this with a few people, at least one has since joined the board.