Not getting notified of all replies

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Been aware I'm not getting notifications of a number of replies (roughly 5-10% of replies). Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to the replies not showing up. (This is for replies directly to one of your posts & for someone just posting in threads that you've posted in).

Curious if anyone else is seeing this?
(I've got all the notification boxes ticked and it's not to do with posters on ignore)

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
When you press the 'alerts' bell icon near the top right, it will show you the 20-30 most recent notifications relevant for you (based on which settings you have turned on for these notifications).

If you've had more than 20-30 notifications since the last time you have checked it, these will be 'buried'. You can see the older ones by pressing 'show all' and check out the page it brings you to, which should be this one.

I suspect that's what going on for you, RP. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Hi CV,

No, I go to the next page and see those notifications on 'next page'. It's that a relatively small number of replies 5-10% (typically in last 10 hours sort of period) are just not showing up in the notification list. Seems to be random and it's not just today, I've noticed it over the last 3 days but just reporting it now.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Okay, I haven't noticed a 'bug' like that yet.

Could you please keep note of an example of this and send it along? Such as "this particular comment, on X thread, didn't show up in my notifications when it ought to have".