Homebrew

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
Has anyone tried making their own beer / booze yet? Any results or stories or hints to share? Anyone try a kit like Mr Beer or similar?

Im interested for 2 reasons, number 1 is deprive the government of tax revenues, and number 2 is i bought a house and there’s an apple tree in the yard, so cider seems like a possibility.

Upvote 1

TrudysButtplug

Professional Shit Plugger
Mr. Beer isn't too bad, but I'd recommend Ontario Beer Kegs. If you're just getting started they have kits with almost all the equipment you need for about $100. Their recipe kits are generally $20-$40, depending how fancy you want to get with your brew. Also, their Belgian blond is fucking delicious.

Last edited:

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Not saying it can't be good, but the home brews I've tasted have been medically challenging. My stomach swelled up weirdly after having a buddy's home made beer......
View attachment 6667

CrankyGenXer

The husband unit and I have been making our own wine for approx. 4 years. We use crabapples from the neighbors tree, lilacs from our own bushes, beets, saskatoons, etc ... basically if you can grow it you can ferment it. Def worth it. We also do kits, and enjoy some of them... they're still cheaper than anything store bought. We enjoy it, and it's a great bargaining tool if SHTF