I suggested taking over c/general as a solution to the sandwhich problem: IP2 has done just that

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
Anyone have a nice summary for those of us that haven’t gone back and looked at the .win in a while?

Anyone have a nice summary for those of us that haven’t gone back and looked at the .win in a while?
BeerAndOil
I don't even know what "IP2" even stands for or what the forums is even about, but apparently (according the guys on general now) the mods went on a crazy ban wave after some people figured out a streamer that the mods specifically promote all the time, is a pedo. The whole mod team seems in on destroying the whole community to protect this streamer, and thus 90% of the community is now posting on c/general.

So actually a much worse situation than hamsandwich.

I'm not sure this is going in their favor, as one guy shared a DM from on of the mods threatening to dox everyone, which had some communities mods ready to call him out as a liar, since mods don't have access to users IPs. But that just turned out to be a fake, making the users not look so hot and potentially losing whatever support they had from the communities mods.

N

NavyCuda

Let’s be honest. Everyone is angry and without a purpose it’s boiling over.

Trump didn’t give patriots matching orders so they don’t know what to do. Us Canadians we refuse to do more then complain.

Until there is a purpose and a end goal to get there the anger is going to keep brewing.

davyday

"IP2 never dies" I saw that community get smaller and smaller, they were popular back in the day for spamming "trihard7" on twitch. They would spam song requests to streamer Ice poseidon with the N word popping up. He loved it and they rallied around him because he'd act shocked and they'd keep sending in song requests. It led to him being banned off twitch, going to youtube, banned off donation sites. It ended up being way too much for IcePiss.
His 'community' spammed phone lines of any business he'd enter, saying he was going to pretty much cause harm. They setup his home address as a 5 star homeless shelter.(which led to a nice stream of homeless people visiting him on stream)
They non-stop ordered food from chains, then to local restaurants until he was blacklisted- everywhere. Then, kijiji ads, trying to bring random strangers to his place advertising free ps4.. you name it. It all ended in a FBI raid. He didn't pay taxes, and IP2 actually were the ones who reported him based off something he said on stream.

It's just a toxic community at the core and they don't add much except n word jokes, nowadays they're just latched onto the few 'autists' who livestream themselves doing stupid shit.