Discussion Need advice, parents are trying to force me to use a mail-in ballot

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
My parents are trying to force me to use a mail-in ballot and have completely ignored my election security complaints.

How do I get rid of the ballot to make sure I can still vote normally?

Upvote 12

Malthael

My parents are trying to force me to use a mail-in ballot and have completely ignored my election security complaints.

AbleistSLyou rip it up, burn it and then go to a polling station and ask to vote in person, you will be provided a ballot and then you mark your choice.

edit

To add to that, you also tell your parents that if they do not care about your choice on how you want to vote then they are no better than the dictator Trudeau that wants to divide Canadians and destroy this country, you need to make them feel bad for being ass wipes, I don't take any shit from my parents and I am 34, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF.

Niacin

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
I am contacting support, however my father did it because he refuses to go there, I should also note I have no license.

Hirudinea

12" Member
Unless you live the the NWT I have never been more than a short walk from a polling station during an election, check where your polling station is and walk, if it's too far take a bus or a cab or an uber, if you want to vote in person you can. And if worse comes to worst just vote PCC on your mail in ballot and proudly show it to your parents.

BSDetector

Convenience. Not being in the riding during the advance votes and voting day. I haven’t looked into the federal vite

GunsNCrutches

AbleistSLJust go vote in person. How the fuck can your parents force you?
And if you are old enough to vote why are you letting “mommy” control you?

6CCE8BD9-9C3F-47BA-826D-C9490C9B7B51.gif