Sub forum - Origin of covid19 (possible "conspiracy theories" allowed)

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Are there enough people who want to talk about this topic, can't really fit in 'general' as replies could be complexed?

Y'all know it was released by the CCP party in Wuhan right? Or no, it was just the time, a natural pandemic comes around every 100 years.

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
I doubt the PRC is stupid enough to release this shit on their own population, so I suspect it was a lab leak caused by some idiot offloading now worthless test subjects on the wet market.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
There is one motivation for releasing it on their own people first.

Control.

They can control where it goes from there. The flow of information/propaganda. And, control their people (even more).

Red-Pilled

Anything further on the transfer of Ebola and Henipah viruses to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in March 2019 from the Winnipeg lab?

D

Deleted member 668

My instincts tell me the OP is pathological, will attempt to moderate the new subsection, and then leapfrog to broader site wide powers.

Red-Pilled

What a bizarre post, were you drunk when you posted this? I was just interested to hear what other people's theories on the origin of covid as it's a topic in itself.

Home_

Son of the settlers
My theory is that the virus is literally the common flu rebranded. a little bit of people being generally dumb, and a WHOLE lot of media propaganda and voila covid.

Does nobody else see the fact there were like 3 cases of influenza recorded nationwide last year? And now there’s a super flu going around supposedly.

So the masks worked against the flu but not against the coronavirus? Which oh, by the way, up until a few years ago was classified along with rhinovirus as the two most common influenza viruses?

It’s just the flu man. There is no COVID19

Also, if you’re interested https://freecanada.win/threads/5844/#post-71987

Last edited: