Is there a user option to change thread layout?

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
In a thread, particularly a popular one with multiple replies, or sub-discussions, when you reply the branch reply path is not clear (visually) who you're replying too. Are there user settings that can change the layout of the thread (hybrid, linear, whatever)?

(Also half the time I reply to a post, it doesn't print the name of who you're posting too (random), I manually add the user name)

Thanks

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
In a thread, particularly a popular one with multiple replies, or sub-discussions, when you reply the branch reply path is not clear (visually) who you're replying too. Are there user settings that can change the layout of the thread (hybrid, linear, whatever)?
Not currently, but it is something I want to add.

The thread-reply tree option is an add-on to the XenForo forum software. The developer of said add-on, may or may not want to expand it in the way mentioned. If he doesn't want to, that leaves us a few other options for making this a reality.
(Also half the time I reply to a post, it doesn't print the name of who you're posting too (random), I manually add the user name)
Same here. It sometimes adds it, sometimes doesn't. Can look into if there's a solution to make it always add.

Last edited: