Pehpeh Approves High resolution PehPeh

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Note that the images might be compressed after I upload them, as there is a size limit to images posted here.

I can fairly quickly circumvent this by uploading somewhere like catbox.moe if the too much resolution was lost in this file size compression.

Will probably put them all into a .zip file later and share that way.

Happy / Thumbs Up / Like Pehpeh:

2000x2000.png

Crying Pehpeh:

2000x2000.png

Comfy Pehpeh:

2000x2000.png

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Excited/Hype Chipmunk (released today):

600.png

We considered giving him 'chipmunk cheeks' (food in his mouth), though, we figured that might end up looking weird.

The graphic artist went off of these images:

Chipmunk merger.jpeg

After some suggestions from a member here, we had it updated:

600.png

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Accordion Puffin:

PuffinAccordion_600.png

Uh Oh Seal Pepe:
UhOhSeal_600.png

Music Pehpeh (version #1):
MusicPehpehv1_2000.png

Last edited:

Daru

If possible, I wouldn't mind a reaction for "Interesting", "Informative", or "Insightful". I think the closest ones for something like that right now is "Clever" or a just a regular "Like".

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Like one of these?

:pthinking:preading

(We're limited to 24 reactions, otherwise they won't show up in one page on mobile. To put one in, one has to come out).

View previous replies…

Daru

Yeah one of those would work in my opinion. I didn't know there was a limit though... Not sure if it is worth it to remove an existing one? Or do you have stats of 'least used' reactions and can switch them out easily?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@Daru
There are a few I've wanted to add in for a while, like that 'Thinking' one, and a 'Love' one like this:

:plove

The tricky part is, 'what do you remove?'.

My guess, 'Beatdown' is one of the least used. 'Max Bernier' was used a lot, prior to the election, less used now.

It's easy to turn them off, though, turning off and on results in losing all previous uses of it (in threads and the such). Not a huge deal. Small thing to consider.

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@Alberta
Diagolon is used a lot.

'Like' Beaver Pehpeh could be replaced with the Thumbs-up Moose (with sunglasses) as you suggest. Or with a version of the Thumbs-up Moose without the sunglasses, and 'Cool' jus removed altogether.

Currently, the moose is meant to be 'cool', kind of like one of these three:

:pcool:wcool:ccool

Daru

@The Conservationist I see. It would be nice to have the 'Love' one now that you mention it. I second @Alberta that the 'Beatdown' is probably the most out of place and least used. I guess ideally we could edit the mobile site to have more than 24 and still have an intuitive GUI. I haven't used mobile before though, so can't speak to it much.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@Daru
Well, I think the mobile can have more than 24, but, it wouldn't all fit on one screen. As is, the panel of 24 reactions takes the full screen.

Adding more than 24 would probably result in requiring people on mobile to scroll (which might cause people to accidentally press the wrong reaction from time to time), or, some might be inaccessible to them.

Last edited:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@Daru
Not sure I have a Pepe reference for this, though, another facial expression came to mind for Interesting/Informative/Insightful.

Imagine someone said something to you, that struck you as one of those three. You might head nod, "hmmm", and be looking slightly upwards, with a slight squint on your face.

Does this sound about right?

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
@Daru
Having a Pepe made like this. Given that I don't have a good reference to go off of, hard to say how it'll turn out. Probably well enough, we'll see though.

Last edited:

Snake

Could we get a "they live" rowdy Roddy pepe?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
That reference is new to me.

Quick DuckDuckGo search, do you mean this guy?

sunglasses down.jpeg

View previous replies…

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Celebrating Pehpeh:
2000x2000.png

King Pehpeh:
King_2000.png

Queen Beaver Pepe (to be tweaked & named):
2000x2000.png

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Prob a stupid question but when do you use the hi res pepes instead of the ones in the 'smilies' option?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
The high resolution would be used to size down to any size smaler than it, to not lose detail.

The alternative to that would be to size up fro a smaller image, which might not look so good, depending on how much you scale up.

The smilies/emotes are scaled to 112x112 or 128x128. Simply for the sake of: fitting in the tool panel, being a smaller file size (quicker loading), and, not taking too much space when used in the threads.

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
Praying Angel Pehpehs blue eyes creep me out.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Oh?

That was a bit of an experiment on my part.

Four of the cartoon references for it had their entire pupils blue. That was the inspiration.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Girl Beaver Pepe (version #1):

FullBody_GirlPepe_v1_2000.png

Girl Beaver Pepe (version #2):

FullBody_GirlPepe_v2_2000.png
Full body Racoon:

1.png

Last edited: