Any suggestions to increase members

Red-Pilled

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated
Really appreciate the site, not your fault but would be great to see an explosion in numbers.
I'm not from OC and wasn't on there much at all, just found this site by 'chance' researching about vaccine passports in Canada. Any ideas to further get the word out on the site?

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile

Red-Pilled

Thanks, sorry for the double thread

View previous replies…

FreedomTruth

Truth shall make you free.
What's our current active users? It feels really busy in here now and general is getting chaotic.

Red-Pilled

We're starting to get quite a few repeat threads of the same story happening now - maybe we should put a "check recent threads before posting" line in the newcomers thread?
Whilst it's all good, with everything else (like music, games etc) normally going into 'general' it's getting a bit cluttered.

TruthLover

Rebel Without a Jab
Freedom Is Mandatory
Do we want a ton of new members? I'm comfy the way things are right now and the pace of growth. Patriots would probably eventually stumble here themselves, but active promotion might lead to a soyboy inflow.

:pcomfy

Also rising memberships usually means rising costs. Any way I or others can (anonymously) pitch in?

Jvanni

I'm on a leaked list email chain with hundreds of other doxxed convoy donors. We all got spam cc'd by leftists saying we are on a terror watch list and now we are using it to stay in touch. Some of them have organized a telegram channel and I think it would be wise to find a way to keep everyone in touch.

We are all public with our full names and business info on this list. You'd be shocked how many normal business owners and professionals from the GTA/Ontario are on it. They're all well aware of the great reset agenda that this is as well.

I'm also in a membership site for unvaxxed Canadians that has about 50 members and growing. They actually organize outings IRL. I haven't attended in person but I did go on a date with a member and I also attended a zoom event on video.

I could promote this site to both groups if the mods think it would make sense.