Pehpeh Approves Pehpeh (Gord McBeaver) Makes A Fren

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Feel free to name him!

600.png

We also have more Canada-themed Pepes as well, which we'll roll out eventually.

Other Canadian animals which have come to mind to Pepe-ify: Canadian Goose, Wolf, Seal, Chipmunk, Squirell, Puffin, Bison/Buffalo, Deer, Loon, Lobster, Racoon, Polar Bear, Snow Owl, Eagle (more-so American, will still probably do it).

Open to further suggestions.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
Moose The Goose:

112.png

View previous replies…

Lobotomizer

Click Clack
Dark Challenger
Knuckles

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
He does have a pair of knuckles on him.

Strange, now that you point it out, given he's a moose.

BeerAndOil

Oilfield Mafia Boss
As much as I like the new guys, there’s still a special spot in my heart for Pepe the frog. Glad that he has friends, would be sad if he’s entirely gone.

Who drew these, I’m in love.

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
A few weeks back we found a couple of sites, with graphic artists who specialize in Pepe.

We provide some reference photos, a (rough) description of what we would like, and pay them (cheaper when we buy bulk). They provide the finished batch in 3-5 days, with as many tweaks as we would like to get it as we want.

Example, for the moose, I gave him these images:

Happy thumbs up merger.png

Moose merger.jpeg

And he created what you see in the opening thread post.

If you would like the link to the two graphic artists we have been working with (for your own purposes, such as a custom avatar or something like that), I can DM them to you. They have both been excellent to work with.

We haven't shared them all yet, the ones we have are: Angry Goose, Happy/Cool Moose, Clownada Frog Pepe, Sheep Frog Pepe, Puking Frog Pepe, Maxime Bernier, O'Droole, Pehpeh (Like, Laughing, Comfy, Crying, Angry, Airforce, Chopper, Spicey).

The original Pehpeh design (such as the 'Like' above in this comment) was inspired by @MaximumBernier .

Last edited:

Rusty Canuckleford

DEI = Death of European Identity
Conspiracy Factologist
We don’t really need a ton of other characters, just Pehpeh.
You can keep the Canada goose as Angry though, It’s hilarious.