Discussion Change title of critical race theory flair to "Critical Theory"

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
I think we should seriously change the title of the critical race theory flair to "Critical Theory" as this term is more general and better for describing the promotion of this extremist ideology.

We should also point out other descriptors of regressive leftist ideology such as intersectionalsim, gender studies, cultural Marxism, "sjw ideology", etc.

D

Deleted member 394

And we all know who created Critical Theory, why they created it and how it ended up in Western academia, right? riiight?

ChevChelios

From de river to de sea, Irish whisky will be free
Je ne sais pas... qui?

View previous replies…
D

Deleted member 394

Well thankfully, the clue is in the title; The Frankfurt School and “Critical Theory”

D

Deleted member 394

@Zhongda Oy, gevalt !

edit: I don't believe in the Protocols of Zion or any other bs conspiracy theory. The tiny hat wearers are clever people, due to some selective inbreeding, which of course comes with the cost of genetic diseases. That's why they are over-represented in certain areas. And if you believe that loan interest is a sin and relegate that to them, well, what do you think's gonna happen?

And if your people have been persecuted over the millennia, you'll want to find ways to blend in and subvert adapt to society. Some things are NOT a conspiracy theory though, like how they created and control Hollywood. There's an accurate portrayal of how this came about in the documentary "Hollywoodism", by our very own Canadian bubala Simcha Jacobovic.

View: https://www.veoh.com/watch/v16439142GRyZJsPn

Last edited by a moderator:

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
I've added: Critical Theory, Regressive Left, Intersectionalism, Gender Studies, Cultural Marxism, and, SJW Crazyness.

And have updated the list of thread prefixes/flairs here.