NSFW Date ideas in Ontario?

Is this a shitpost? At a glance you might think it is, but think about it logically. We have to produce as many children as possible to ensure the survival of the white race. To facilitate that, certain courting rituals must be performed to attract a white female woman. Consider a hypothetical situation such that there exists a woman that has nonzero odds of responding in the affirmative to an invitation on a rendezvous from yours truly. To be perfectly frank, I would settle for a casual trip to the pub but that seems more like a night cap type of destination and not completely appropriate to propose on a first date (it gives the impression like you have to get the girl drunk).

I have already considered the classic movie date as I am partial to passive entertainment. However, I hate nearly all contemporary films because they are vapid and pozzed. If anybody has any good recent movie suggestions that are playing in theaters, please advise. But I do not want to take this lady out to see a marvel flick. That's not how I roll.

Additionally, I have thought of inviting her to the ROM or a similar museum/exhibit. This is something I would enjoy but it might seem boring.

Another idea for a date activity would be a comedy club. This seems like a good idea at first but I'm afraid I won't find anything funny and seem like a repulsive sperg. If I pretend to find the jokes funny despite them not being funny I'll look even worse.

It's pretty hard to come up with an idea for a date and I'm feeling a little pressured because I am at a moment where I feel like there are signs of interest but if I just pretend like I don't see them or don't take the next step of initiating something (as is customary for a male) the window of opportunity might close.

Upvote 1
Is this a shitpost? At a glance you might think it is, but think about it logically. We have to produce as many children as possible to ensure the survival of the white race. To facilitate that, certain courting rituals must be performed to attract a white female woman. Consider a hypothetical situation such that there exists a woman that has nonzero odds of responding in the affirmative to an invitation on a rendezvous from yours truly. To be perfectly frank, I would settle for a casual trip to the pub but that seems more like a night cap type of destination and not completely appropriate to propose on a first date (it gives the impression like you have to get the girl drunk).

I have already considered the classic movie date as I am partial to passive entertainment. However, I hate nearly all contemporary films because they are vapid and pozzed. If anybody has any good recent movie suggestions that are playing in theaters, please advise. But I do not want to take this lady out to see a marvel flick. That's not how I roll.

Additionally, I have thought of inviting her to the ROM or a similar museum/exhibit. This is something I would enjoy but it might seem boring.

Another idea for a date activity would be a comedy club. This seems like a good idea at first but I'm afraid I won't find anything funny and seem like a repulsive sperg. If I pretend to find the jokes funny despite them not being funny I'll look even worse.

It's pretty hard to come up with an idea for a date and I'm feeling a little pressured because I am at a moment where I feel like there are signs of interest but if I just pretend like I don't see them or don't take the next step of initiating something (as is customary for a male) the window of opportunity might close.

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
ok. i will play along, as a female and shit. be forewarned that i failed miserably a thousand years ago at dating when i was on the market and into that sort of shit. mostly i just wanted to go drink beer and fail at small talk before i could decide if i wanted to see him nekkid.

i hated movies since i could rarely buy into the plot and dinner (my background is culinary and i cant help but critique the meal in front of me, unless its fast food/the known quantity, and even then) was usually a waste of time.

comedy is too subjective and usually at someone else's expense. never was my jam.

if its the right female, she might be down with the ROM or museum shit, because that shit is usually interesting and can lead to decent conversations.

what about outdoors shit? or is hiking in a remote location with someone you may not know very well too rapey? or too cliche?i dont know.

do you have a specific female in mind, or is this just some generic, how to find a girl post?

*ETA - because, to, too, two.

mostly i just wanted to go drink beer and fail at small talk before i could decide if i wanted to see him nekkid.
Tbh this is what I prefer as well. Get drunk or stoned and shoot the shit. I think I can be pretty entertaining when I talk about random stuff casually but I'm boring when it comes to doing normie activities. The only activities I am interested in doing is autistic solitary things like metal detecting.

if its the right female, she might be down with the ROM or museum shit, because that shit is usually interesting and can lead to decent conversations.
Museum is a strong contender now.

what about outdoors shit? or is hiking in a remote location with someone you may not know very well too rapey? or too cliche?i dont know.
Though I like to go for long walks (like >10 km) most people would not want that. Most would not want to walk 1 km. I would not mind going to a remote location, but you guessed right, I wouldn't suggest it on a first date since I could come off as a serial killer.

do you have a specific female in mind, or is this just some generic, how to find a girl post?
Girl at my work is giving me strong hints she likes me. Talks with me a lot, laughs at my stupid jokes and autistic behavior, says there is "something about [me]" she finds interesting. I don't know if I am just reading too much into friendly behavior because I am socially retarded, or if she is dropping hints that she likes me. This is also something I have to approach with caution because I do like her and want to ask her out, but also I don't want it to get awkward if she rejects me, or worse, get reprimanded by HR for "sexual harrassment".

saymyname

Safe Space Counsellor
Girl at my work is giving me strong hints she likes me. Talks with me a lot, laughs at my stupid jokes and autistic behavior, says there is "something about [me]" she finds interesting. I don't know if I am just reading too much into friendly behavior because I am socially retarded, or if she is dropping hints that she likes me. This is also something I have to approach with caution because I do like her and want to ask her out, but also I don't want it to get awkward if she rejects me, or worse, get reprimanded by HR for "sexual harrassment".

maybe start with, "wanna grab a coffee?" kind of crap. leaves it open and loose to interpretation with less room for some stupid assed harassment allegation or too much expectation. walk while you drink coffee and see if she will walk further than 1km without whining.

i really cant speak to how many times one MUST "go for coffee" with a work friend before beer become acceptable, but a drink is still less commitment than an actual meal and still on the fairly friendly side, which is probably a better way to play it since y'all work together. i think its something that will just have to naturally progress, depending on whether she is socially retarded herself and is more "aggressive" than some women. i never was very good at the whole "let the dude make the first move" crap, so ymmv.

how do you feel about the Toronto Zoo?
I went last year and it was the only normal feeling activity we did, since it’s almost entirely outside and therefore didn’t have any mask drama.

Lots of opportunities to talk, get exercise, and eat overpriced food.

I would love the ROM (am girl) but I think it’s slightly more risky if it’s someone you don’t know very well.

The zoo is a good idea, I myself have never actually been there after over 20 years living in Toronto.

I may be a child but I genuinely love the heck out of the zoo. Getting to go now with my kids and see them experience it is awesome. Who knows if I’ll be allowed again next year. But hey, it would make a good date for sure. Wish my husband had thought of it!

The Conservationist

Save The West
Resistance Is Not Futile
For a first or second date, typically I'd try to make it something more fun. And sometimes have it as 2-3 "mini-dates" in one date (provided it was going well and I didn't want to end it after the first 30-60 mins).

Go play pool, and walk in the park afterwards.

Or start in a (lesser busy) park/beach, and make your way to a quite patio afterwards.

If you like board games, maybe mix in a place like a board game cafe.

I can provide a few more specific examples. These would be without taking in consideration COVID restrictions (for the indoor places). Maybe do that by DM, as to not give our locations away.

I had a situation sort of like that when I was younger.

Pool went well that particular time. Can be friendly, can be more, and it gave a chance to feel it out.

Last edited:

AbleistSL

Critter in my basement
Colourblind Unfriendly
When meting people you should probably show up armed and bring other people with you, preferably also armed, in order to protect yourself from traffickers/sex attacks.

I should also note that if your known to the regressive left they may also attempt to ambush you for a lynching by disusing themselves as a prospective partner.