How Do Urbanized White People Cope With Being Surrounded With All Indians?

karaokeman

Thanksgiving holiday.

Toronto area, all Indians, Indians in parks, Indians in public transit, Indians in malls, Indians in stores, Indians in restaurants, all Indians.

Only the very, very upscale expensive stores and restaurants are spared because most Indians can't afford it. You need to pay $100 meals to escape in the Toronto area.

You will see lone White people roaming in a sea of Brown everywhere else.

How the f**k do these urbanized White people cope?

There are based White people out there, but they've already left, or live out in the woods.

I can tell you personally for myself everytime I visit the Toronto area now it's more like a chore. There's no vibe here. Who wants to hangout in a sea of Singhs?

Urbanized White people should be redpilled and far-right by now for having to put up with all of this, every single day.

I'd lose my mind f I had to deal with this everyday. It's mind boggling.

Upvote 22
Most whites left in the urban cores are elites who are either rich or fake rich, living in gated communities or private condos. They drive to work or work from home, they eat in expensive restaurants, they go to exclusive gyms or work out at home. They socialize at golf clubs with four-figure membership fees. They don't actually have to live with the unwashed masses on a daily basis.

Believe me there are still plenty of urban whites who are working class in the cities, I know because me and my whole family and friends are.

View previous replies…
Move to a town with no public transit...your welcome.

One of the closer small towns to me got itself a gas station/tim Hortons, guess what showed up? Town is now planning to expand and add 400 new houses, guess who's gonna be in those?

Urbanized white guy in downtown Toronto...we make due. Keep in mind those browns you saw by and large don't live here; on a long weekend they come in from Brampton, Mississauga, far reaches of Scarborough. I was seeing family in the Beaches and it was whites as far as you can see.

View previous replies…
@Hirudinea For those who say that mass deportation is impossible, after WWII, over 9 million people were deported/rapatriated to their ethnic country (French going back to france, Turks to turkey, etc.) Large movement of people is no impossible or unheard of.

Plus, dot-indians should be used to it.

Thanksgiving holiday.

Toronto area, all Indians, Indians in parks, Indians in public transit, Indians in malls, Indians in stores, Indians in restaurants, all Indians.

Only the very, very upscale expensive stores and restaurants are spared because most Indians can't afford it. You need to pay $100 meals to escape in the Toronto area.

You will see lone White people roaming in a sea of Brown everywhere else.

How the f**k do these urbanized White people cope?

There are based White people out there, but they've already left, or live out in the woods.

I can tell you personally for myself everytime I visit the Toronto area now it's more like a chore. There's no vibe here. Who wants to hangout in a sea of Singhs?

Urbanized White people should be redpilled and far-right by now for having to put up with all of this, every single day.

I'd lose my mind f I had to deal with this everyday. It's mind boggling.
karaokemanAlso, what areas are we talking about? I can rattle off a couple of dozen neighbourhoods in central and mid-Toronto where the only jeet you'll see is driving you there in an Uber, working back-of-house in the kitchen, or delivering Ramen to drunken Forest Hill Lululemon house wives on their sixth bottle of pinot. There are still a number of areas in the core city where you can still see mostly white faces.

hate to break it to you buddy but forest hill residence are not white.

it's weird, you really do develop a blindness towards it. just sort of blends into the scenery, I guess you just have to learn to ignore it to not go insane. but occasionally you look around and take it all in and it's just...depressing.

Back