Crime Third time is NOT the charm

ovarieasy

Based Member

Miller was caught at a police checkpoint allegedly trying to enter rally with a phony press pass – but when cops noticed his car was unregistered, they searched the vehicle and discovered a cache of fake passports and driver’s licenses, along with a shotgun, a loaded handgun and a high-capacity magazine, officials said.

Upvote 11
Screenshot_2024-10-14-11-32-23-1.png
It's funny how the Iran Assassination narrative popped up immediately after the first assassination attempt in Butler.

Trump being assassinated would have been the perfect thing to unite the USA under a common enemy and start Israel's war with Iran. Similar to 9/11, we'd be going to war in the middle east to fight more of Israel's enemies.

View previous replies…
View previous replies…
Yeah, there's something strange going on. He was personally invited by the Republican party?

He's clearly retarded to bring firearms to the Trump rally. "Guns in my trunk for self defense", that only works if your trunk is open and you are standing next to it.

View previous replies…
This is why I like Alex Jones. He gives people a voice, even when their chips are down. Shines light in the dark places.

The truth will come out as long as there is someone willing to look for it.

"Trump being assassinated would have been the perfect thing to unite the USA under a common enemy and start Israel's war with Iran."

I'm certain more right-wingers would believe it's the CIA/Dems/Jews did it than would believe Iran did it. And the Dems voters would just be happy. It would not be a unifiying event, it would strengthen the divide.

Back