My prediction for this week.Trudeau will prorogue parliament next Tuesday or Wednesday. Prorogation is the end of a parliamentary session.

DisobeyTyranny

Based Member
My prediction for this week.Trudeau will prorogue parliament next Tuesday or Wednesday. Prorogation is the end of a parliamentary session. It differs from a recess (i.e. summer break), which does not end a parliamentary session. It also differs from a complete dissolution of parliament, which would end the session, and requiem an election. Prorogation would buy Trudeau another 6 months to stuff his pockets with cash.He could use the excuse that Canadian priorities have changed, and he needs to "reset" his agenda. He could take almost as long as he wants to draft a new Throne Speech. This would prevent any further confidence motions in the House. He knows he's about to get defeated, and by doing this he gets to strategize for a few months...

Ultimately he's a loser

Upvote 15
Repurposed an old Harper meme

unnamed.jpg

3fb2da_c85261b8bc70479f825d575fa5cea2e9~mv2.png

My prediction for this week.Trudeau will prorogue parliament next Tuesday or Wednesday. Prorogation is the end of a parliamentary session. It differs from a recess (i.e. summer break), which does not end a parliamentary session. It also differs from a complete dissolution of parliament, which would end the session, and requiem an election. Prorogation would buy Trudeau another 6 months to stuff his pockets with cash.He could use the excuse that Canadian priorities have changed, and he needs to "reset" his agenda. He could take almost as long as he wants to draft a new Throne Speech. This would prevent any further confidence motions in the House. He knows he's about to get defeated, and by doing this he gets to strategize for a few months...

Ultimately he's a loser
DisobeyTyranny
cc2f8e5c-4b8f-4a28-ac85-9daf294aa621_text.gif

Back